Banned for Inappropriate Conduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish2001

Apr 6, 2023
Your in-game name: Kalvin Benjamin
Your SteamID:76561198971351426
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971351426/
Date of ban:3/23/24 as of JST
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Inappropriate Conduct
Who banned you: David "World"
Ban length?:1 week
What server were you banned on?: Scp RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more careful with my words, and think before I say anything
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned: I was last warned on Feb 5th
Why should you be unbanned: I'm on a military base and our spring break in a week later than in the states, it is Saturday and the next week will be my spring break, I wish to play within my spring break.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will review the server rules before playing again when my ban expires
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy the soical nature and most of the time i gain laughs and it's something to fill my day, I would hang out with my mom but she's in teh hospital due to her recent surgery on her kidney due to kidney stones, but I digress, the server is like school you can have fun you hang with friends and its just generally fun to hang out with some of the people on the server.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Fish2001 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I understand you wish to play on our servers but you must follow our polices. I am aware of what you said and not repeating it here. You must take responsibility for it. During this time please read our rules so you can ensure this wont happen again.

You may re-appeal in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.