Status
Not open for further replies.

forgerygfx

Feb 1, 2022
Your in-game name:Unsure as it might've been forcechanged
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:178425609
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/VoidForgeryGFX/
Date of ban:01/02/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):naming Convention|NITRP
Who banned you: "Teo" I fail to remember full name sorry :(
Ban length?:1 Week
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:Fix my name, despite me already doing this?
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?No
Why should you be unbanned:Because I do no bads things. I join the server and my english is no good much (I am russia sorry) and I get banned for 1 week after told to change my name to "A realistic name". After I do this He say "change it again last chance" and I change it to my grandfathers name and he bans me! No further explanation!
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:I will read the rules again as i might've missed something because of language wall.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:Because from the 5 minutes I saw of it it was really fun. I really wanna have fun and its such shame that I waited ages on download to get ban.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Forgery GFX,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

It's pretty interesting how you have managed to change from being British when you applied for staff on a different community's DarkRP server in January 2021, to being "russia" in your ban appeal today.

Along with this your skill with the English language seems to have hugely degraded over the past month, with the very obvious faking of mistakes that are neither present in that staff application, nor on your steam profile.

Please do not re-appeal this ban - return in a week's time with the intent to roleplay and take our server seriously.​

Status
Not open for further replies.