banned for not paying attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2022
Your in-game name: mr door
Your SteamID: 76561199143580264
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199143580264/
Date of ban: 9 10 2023.
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): frige raiding
Who banned you: invictus "warren"
Ban length?: permma
What server were you banned on?: scp uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: pay attention to rules
Prior to this, have you ever been. yes not for this thow
Why should you be unbanned: i did not pay attention then when the other guy was banned i put everthing back
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: pay attention and nerver minge again
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: its the only gmod server i play anymore.

Last edited:

Bigmangazza

Jun 21, 2023
Good Morning.

The reason i banned you is because I saw you taking chemicals from A1s fridge despite there being text on the fridge that warned not to take anything or it will result in a permanent ban. I had been monitoring you and a few others as i had seen people trying to look inside and potentially take chemicals from this fridge. As i was monitoring i saw that you and another had decided to enter A1 bunks and take a look in the fridge at which point you had taken out chemicals that you were potentially about to steal which resulted in your immediate ban. And that is my reason for banning you.

Thank you for your time and goodbye.​

Dec 25, 2022
pls under
Good Morning.

The reason i banned you is because I saw you taking chemicals from A1s fridge despite there being text on the fridge that warned not to take anything or it will result in a permanent ban. I had been monitoring you and a few others as i had seen people trying to look inside and potentially take chemicals from this fridge. As i was monitoring i saw that you and another had decided to enter A1 bunks and take a look in the fridge at which point you had taken out chemicals that you were potentially about to steal which resulted in your immediate ban. And that is my reason for banning you.

Thank you for your time and goodbye.​
pls understand im legal blind and cant see so the white test blendide in.

Status
Not open for further replies.