Not open for further replies.

Arri Tamm

Mar 25, 2023
Your in-game name: Tallinn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158555065
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NorskDom/
Date of ban: 16/06/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Xanax Drew (unprofessional name)
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not shoot and kill an assistand that clearly shot me first
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i have been warned but i have been staying clear of warnings for 21 days. was aiming to keep it going but apparently being combat cuffed and shot by an assitant as ERT is allowed now
Why should you be unbanned: because i got shot first and i asked why they wasnt warned for Combat cuffing and ARDM
Basicaly what happened:
an assistant cuffed me when i had a auger minigun out on ERT, when i broke out he pulled out a pistol and opened fire on me so i shot him. a staff member then teleported to me (i dont belive a sit was made) and warned me for Fail RP (i was combat cuffed). after that i told him that he didnt warn anyone else over what happened and they wasnt doing their jobs. i asid that in Estonian in OOC. the staff member then banned me for 3 days for Severe Toxcicity after an RP situation and after telling him that. another friend was also banned for 3 days by same staff member for same amount of time. also not to sure how the staff member is allowed to be staff with the name Xanax Drew (unprofessional)
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: kept it going for 20 days and didnt break any. keep standing on POIs as NU-7
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] because i acutualy enjoy it. i just dont like how this staff member delt with stuff when i dont even think a sit was made

Last edited by a moderator:

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London

Oliver Dalgetty

Jan 22, 2023
Gold Coast, Queensland.
Hello @Arri Tamm

I placed this ban on you for many reasons including.

1. Severe Toxicity, a sit was made about you from the assistant you killed as ERT, which i teleported to you to get your side of the story where i was met with toxicity from yourself which i decided to disregard as you may have been abit flustered from the situation that happened. I also received reports of you staying on surface as ERT which isn't permitted you need to enter the foundation to get the mass breach under control.

After you clearly not wanting to resolve the issue at hand and due to your previous warns (expired or not) i took them into consideration and placed a FailRP class A onto your account.

I then left you to continue on about your day after placing the warn on your account, not even a minute later you stated in Estonian "Go f**k your self you shitty little moderator, you know f**k all about the rules and are a dictator you stupid d**k head c**t" hence why you received a class A severe toxicity banishment.

Have a great day or night.
-Xanax

Arri Tamm

Mar 25, 2023
that same assistant that you could have checked logs to find out shot me first . i also wasnt toxic i told you he shot me first and to check the logs but you failed to do so and warned me for that.

also you say you understand estonian?. thats not at all what i said. i told you that you warned me for that but he shot first and you didnt warn them. never one did i call you a c*nt or tell you that you know nothing about the rules. never told you to go f*ck yourself either. i think you need to brush up on your estonian because thats not even close to what i said.

Arri Tamm

Mar 25, 2023
chat logs are still there if SL would like to check the reason for my ban. i was banned for something i didnt say. staff member decided to make it up a lie instead on the forum about what i said. chat log is still on SCP RP USA. it will prove my point that i didnt say what this staff member is saying i said and will prove the reason for the ban was not warrented and that the staff is lying about it. also the warn i recived there was an SCP in garage and logs if still there will show the assistant shot me first i just defended myself

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Tallinn,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the chatlogs, and getting a second translation from a native speaker, I have decided to lift the ban and remove the severe toxicity ban from your record. Whilst there was some toxic chat, it didn't come to the standard of severe.​

Status
Not open for further replies.