STEAM_0:1:519473389
Discord ID:
bateman7494
Do you have a mic?:
Yes i do.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have unfortunately received one warn for FailRP on July the 18th back when i was a SSGT. This warn was for destroying an enemy FOB during pre war. Fortunately i have learned from that mistake and have not have any other warns/kick/bans since then.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes i was a moderator on a SWRP 3 years ago, not been one on a community since.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, i have reached a few high positions on other RP servers such as Jedi general. I used to play Gmod alot more in the past on a different account. unfortunately that account got compromised while i was travelling, unfortunately that account no longer exists. In total my gmod hours on my old account+ this one is roughly 1.2k.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
On a good day i can be online up to 5 hours, on a bad one, say if i have work, about 3 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I would like to become a moderator because i believe that having a good staff team is essential to making RP servers enjoyable and i would love to aid that cause. I also enjoy helping people in any means i can and to the best of my capabilities. I am very willing and eager to join.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
On this server, i believe that i can use my skills to help the server in answering sits and resolving problems with my extended knowledge and ever growing understanding of the server rules. In addition i believe my activity is a great asset to the staff team, as i can be online as a helping hand for multiple hours a day.( the last few weeks i was away for a bit due to submitted LOAs regarding holidays) I also believe i can make decisions with an unbias opinion when it comes to making decisions, and i think it is the core to become a great moderator. I am also very open to constructive criticism as it can improve the decisions i make.

Thankyou for taking your time to read my application. I hope i can join the team and help and support MRP, I am also looking forward to any feedback.

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+ Support

Hiya Bateman, I’d first like to say good luck on becoming staff. The reason I have left my + support verdict is because you are active on the server, you have staffing and RP experiences and finally your application is well written. Have a great day!

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+support
Active
Never had any problems

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+Support
+Active
+Helpful
+Friendly

-GOOBER

You're pretty active seeing you around, sometimes you can be a little bit of a goober, but that's alright! Having fun is why we play games, and I genuinely do believe you'd make a great moderator! I wish you luck.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Bateman,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​