Event Team
Group Moderator
Jul 13, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA):
UK

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Magnuskjaer2008

For how long have you played on CG MRP:
I first joined one year ago, actively playing for around one month.

In what country are you located?:
Norway

Time zone:
CEST

NWO name (regiment and rank):
WO Beef Wellington

Civilian name:
Jonathan Borg

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:104243907
Discord ID:
cirixit

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I do not.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I have played other communities reaching SGM (senior game master)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I've been playing a lot of other servers, roleplaying in servers such as SCP-RP and SWRP. This has led me to understand the meaning of RP and makes me an experienced Roleplayer.

How many hours can you be on every day?:
- Depending, but around 5-6

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I wish to become a Gamemaster because of the immersive and engaging roleplay I can create within the community. I wish to actively host events to help the community bond and have a great time together. I wish to bind NATO and NWO by hosting military-wide events, which may lead to a stronger relationship between the groups. I also have a great time hosting events, and I can use this excitement by hosting more fun and engaging events.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

As a Gamemaster, I will make a fun and welcoming environment where I will make an engaging event where everyone can distribute to create more immersive roleplay. I understand what the community finds fun, and I prioritize listing to the community's feedback and finding out what they find fun so I can make it much more enjoyable. I also actively roleplay and see new scenarios every day.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Covert Operation:
Design a covert operation event where participants must execute a stealth mission behind enemy lines. Each participant is assigned a specific role, such as infiltrator, hacker, or intelligence officer. They must work together to gather sensitive information, sabotage enemy installations, and escape undetected.
This event will emphasize teamwork, coordination, and strategic thinking while immersing participants in the thrilling world of covert military operations.

Humanitarian Aid Mission:
Shift the focus from combat to humanitarian efforts by organizing a mission to deliver aid and support to a simulated war-torn region or disaster-stricken area. Participants must plan logistics, allocate resources, and navigate challenging scenarios to reach and assist local populations. This event showcases the importance of humanitarian work in military operations and highlights the complexities of balancing mission objectives and civilian welfare.

Survival Training Exercise:
Challenge participants to survive in a simulated hostile environment. Create scenarios with challenging terrain, limited ammunition, and obstacles to overcome. Include activities like camouflage, building shelters, and finding food. This event tests resilience, resourcefulness, and adaptability in a realistic survival situation.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Description:

Organize a map change event to unite NATO and NWO forces in a new and challenging setting.
This occasion advances cooperation, vivid ongoing interaction, and collaboration for the whole server.

Declare "Joint Activity Aurora," a mission joining NWO and NATO powers on a remote and misleading island.

Introduce a brand-new map with significant locations, rugged terrain, and environmental challenges. Assign roles, capabilities, and objectives that require teamwork and adaptability. There would be a terrorist group that has obtained something that can damage both parties (Nuclear material), and the united group has to destroy the objective. There would also be an intelligence capture that STS/SAS, AOR/RMP have to capture. This intelligence will be something corresponding to the objective they have to destroy. I would make it a problematic but understanding event where every regiment can accomplish something.

Work with far-reaching coordinated effort through committed talk channels or voice correspondence stages. If executed correctly with enough Gamemasters, this would be a fun and exciting new way to implement events.

With "Joint Activity Aurora," make an exciting map change event that supports collaboration, cooperation, and immersive gameplay for both NATO and NWO.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:

RMP / AOR:
Objective
: AOR/RMP is sent to a secret activity in a war-torn region. Their central goal is to secure and evacuate a gathering of humanitarian aid workers from a threatening region while maintaining control and security throughout the region. They will explore the perilous territory, coordinate across the dangerous landscape, and guarantee the protected entry of the humanitarian workers to an assigned extraction point. The Military Police's presence brings a feeling of safety and strength through the horrible chaos, showing extreme bravery and motivation during these conditions.

SAS / STS:

Objective:
SAS/STS has been sent on a significant mission to end a criminal cartel working in a little warehouse (Factory Beta). Their primary mission is to infiltrate a heavily monitored warehouse, gather all proof, and catch each of the prominent people engaged in criminal operations, for example, drug dealing or potentially terrorism. To successfully complete this mission, the team must use their training, tactical experience, and specialized equipment to ensure the safety of civilians, bring criminals to justice, and prevent criminal activity from returning to the town.

IVG / ISAF:

Objective:
ISAF/IVG has received orders for a rescue mission in hostile territory. They aim to enter an underground facility where an extremist group holds a highly decorated politician captive. The extremist group has prepared for the attack, with the hostage being in a crucial position; they must rely on their exceptional training, teamwork, and adaptability to complete the mission and ensure the safe return of the hostage, with time being a crucial factor.

JAF / SWB:

Objective:
A critical rescue mission far into enemy territory has been assigned to JAF/SWB. They have to find and rescue an injured pilot who has vital information. As they secure the pilot and safely transport them to a designated extraction point, the team must maneuver rugged terrain, evade enemy forces, and provide close air support. The outcome of this mission relies upon the JAF/SWB's advanced flying abilities, mission planning, communication, and capacity to quickly and securely execute the mission.

1stAL / 17thAR:

Objective:
Military scouts have noticed a small rebel group working on makeshift tanks in a poor district near the base camp. This raised concerns with the high command, which might be a future threat. The regiment 17thAR/1stAL has been assigned to destroy the makeshift tank and take the rebel group captive. The tank legions will navigate through and try not to be spotted; if spotted, it may lead to a tank battle between the rebel group and the legion. If they meet no conflict, they will try to destroy the tanks. The rebel group has active scouts, so that mission would be challenging.

meme_frog

Dec 28, 2022
big +support

a really good guy isnt a ming and knows his shit and knows how to rp

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION ACCEPTED