Ben C's Dark RP Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Ninjatoast11

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6 Days 18 Hours and 36 Minutes

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT or BST

In-game name: Ben C

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121720354

Discord ID: ben_5828

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No
-SCPRP Staff App- -SCPRP IA Ambassador App- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-internal-affairs-ambassador-application-ben-c.6379/
-SCPRP IA Director App- https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...ctor-of-internal-affairs-app.7153/#post-45105

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Yes I was a Smod on SCP RP

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
I've played on a few serious star wars RP severs and a Military RP sever. Also played on the SCP RP sever.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
3-4 Hours a day in the afternoon

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
like playing on Dark RP. I really like CN and I feel like I can help out making sure people are having a good time and not letting it get ruined by the select few people that come onto the sever to minge and just be annoying for no reason. As well I want to be more than just a user of the CN community I want to be a member that helps out and helps the community grow and get bigger. I'm big on rules and sometimes I do see people brake them and get away with it, (not any staffs fault it just doesn't get reported) with out rules the sever wouldn't be able to function and I feel like I would be able to make sure the little rule brakes don't turn into massive rule brakes.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I feel like I would be a good applicant for moderator because I have good knowledge of the rules and I can remain cool and professional even when I have people shouting and calling me all names under the sun. I'm well disciplined and know how to listen to and take others' suggestions on board. If I ever step out of line and make a mistake, I'm the first to hold my hands up and admit to it. I'm always on the go and always up for a challenge. I'm a patient person. In the past I've had to deal with all types of people, even people that can't really speak English, but I remained patient and managed to help them out with the problem they had. And that's why I feel like I would be a good applicant for this moderator position.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
+ Support

- Active
- Good manner
- Good rule knowledge
- Friendly
- Good app

I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team Ben! Happy to support this.

ZaZa

Apr 3, 2022
+Support
Reason why i am giving you + is

+Have seen ingame/ts3
+Good playtime and no warnings
+No issues

I have spoken to you ingame many times you seem to know rules very well and i do think you would be great add for staff steam best of luck!

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK

Peter

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2021
+Support

+ Active in-game
+ Active in TS3
+ Great rule knowledge
+ Only had good interactions with you

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @BenC ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.