Ben D Internal Affairs Ambassador Application (SCP-RP UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198246383492
Discord name: Xlaio❤#9327
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 weeks (4 days on vtime)
In what country are you located?: Bahrain
Time zone: GMT +3
Character name(s): Ben D
Civilian name: FunnyGuy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-Operative
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- No, I haven't received anything.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

- I've been playing as an Internal Affairs Agent for the past four days, spending the majority of my time in various jobs, but I haven't discovered the genuine job/role that suits me. Even while I enjoy playing internal affairs agents, it is not my primary goal. I believe that I can lead Internal Affairs Agents into the correct mindset and do my best to help agents understand their tasks rather than looking down on them.. even though I may not know much about becoming an Internal Affairs Ambassador, but I'm eager to take on the job.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I believe that as an Internal Affairs' Ambassador, I can provide the highest level of leadership. I was thinking of giving multiple lectures to Internal Affairs Agents about what they are allowed to do and who they are allowed to disguise as. I have seen agents arrest people without filing a report, especially for people who require them to explain their reasoning. Furthermore, Internal Affairs Agents lack the basic understanding of the concept of personal point of view. especially when the problem is simple and can be remedied with a variable warning. I don't want to blame Internal Affairs Agents for their mistakes, especially when they aren't trained to do so. Why do I think I'm qualified for this job? Because I know for a fact that I can explain to Internal Affairs Agents how to arrest someone and write a report describing their arrest. I'll also be mostly involved in mentoring new Internal Affairs Agents and guiding them in the right direction. Finally, every 1 to 2 hours, I will hold meetings at the Internal Affairs Office and allocate positions to each Internal Affairs' Agent so that their cases are not mixed up with those of other Internal Affairs' Agents.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

-I have written up to 6 documents.

-Clear descriptive of the incident.
-document default format has to be "Foundation Incident Report"
-Professional grammar and little to none spelling mistakes
-Good punctuations
-Minimum of 3-4 pages
-Page 1 : Individuals Name, Occupation, Charges and Time Sentenced.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-Page 2: Description of events includes what happened what proves the incident
-Page 3: Conclusion describing the type of charge that the personal is facing, Lastly Signed by "Internal Affairs Agent's Name".

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- With experience of observing Ambassadors, I have learned that

1- Ambassadors have to deal with big cases that require more effort to solve.
2- Tasking Internal Affairs Agents
3- Setting up Internal Affairs Agents positions
4- Approving documents that match the format.
5- Assisting the Director of Internal Affairs.
6- Mentoring the Internal Affairs Agents
----
What I believe that should be added to Internal Affairs Ambassador RP
1- Setting up training campaigns
2- Giving new Internal Affairs Agent a test before they become and internal Affairs agent. It doesn't have to be an lore test more like a scenario test to ensure no mishaps especially in arrests, because it can ruin the other personal's experience that is being jailed upon.
3- the ability to approve arrests. by that if an Agent wants to arrest an individual should try and contact the Ambassador first if the ambassador is busy then he can proceed (this only applies for new Internal Agents).

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ben D begin his life living in the trailer park with his mother that was a divorce, Ben D grew up without a father because his father hated Ben D, even though Ben D had no clue why his father hated him. Ben D was a smart kid with a really nice full head of a hair his mother was an striving author her only peruse in life is to finically aid Ben D through his life. Ben D's father was ordered by the court to pay his fair of share of child support but his father never wanted to even care of Ben D even though Ben D loved his father a lot and always hoped to play catch with him like the other kids in the trailer park, One Day Ben D's father comes back knocking on the door Ben D get's up running towards the door and screaming "Oh my god It's dad he got the milk mom he got the milk" Ben D at that time was a 5 years old and didn't understand anything serious that was happening, his mother was extremely worried and begin calling the cops recording dialogue : "911 how can I help you" "There is a man.. outside the door i think it's my husband " "Please describe the situation ma'am" "I think …. he is screaming and saying give me the money!" "ma'am did you give him three warnings " "yes I have" "sending officers to your location please stay inside and do not open the door" "OH NO HE IS TRYING TO BREAK IN" "Gunshot gunshot gunshot" End of dialogue. Ben D was hiding under the bed while his mother was pouring blood all over the bed and dripping on the floor Ben D was extremely scared and kept shut the entire time. Cops arrived at the location arrested Ben D's father with Murder and he was sentenced to life... 17 years went ahead Ben D graduated from the police academia with the highest score possible. Ben D really strived for to be an Agent because he really liked 007 James bond movies one day Ben D saw a job that says become and Agent but sadly you will be living some of your life underground Ben D became really existed and ran to the telephone booth and called the number they told him to send them his CV through the FEX machine Ben D ran to the library and began writing his CV and sent it to said poster immediately after 5 mins he was picked up and thrown in the back of the van Ben D Arrives to the SCP-FOUNDATION and he was greeted by an Internal Affairs Ambassador and he was mentored through his days and he became a really good foundation agent sadly after 2 years the Internal Affairs Ambassador died and Ben D saw that Internal Affairs Ambassador as his father. and he really wanted to continue his legacy as a fair competent hardworking individual. After 4 days of the death of the Internal Affairs' Ambassador Ben D finds out that his real DAD became a D-class....

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
imagen_2022-06-05_004603245.png

Application accepted

Good day, Agent D

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the most active ambassadors, we've come to the conclusion that you're more than capable of performing ambassadorial duties. Welcome to the team.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Director Katona.

Status
Not open for further replies.