Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453410943
Discord name: Cloudie#8678
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 3 months
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: BST+1 / GMT+1
Character name(s): Ben 'Satchelman' [VK-T]
Civilian name: Satchelman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do have a fully working microphone and I use it regularly in roleplay.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP 12, Total 87
- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1033128129788661770/1115230410738241556/image.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-E11 LCPL rank, CI-A, DEA and IA
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 2 failrp warnings due to me not realising cuffing 106 wasn't allowed, and i broke fearrp during a CI raid - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1033128129788661770/1115257137560567818/image.png
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am a very active player and play on the server almost every day, I have experience from playing as MTF E-11 on how to deal with SCP-096 breaches etc, I have myself recontained this SCP twice and I know how this scp works.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When pacified 096 has to stay sitting down / Crouched in that position. If breached SCP-096 has to sit down undisturbed for at least 60 seconds before it can start walking around freely. It can not purposely make people look at him by for example standing behind a closed door where its impossible to miss it or walk inside a person looking into a wall.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 Has to target it's initial target(s) first (Whoever saw it's picture) And if people look at it on the way he can attack them. When it becomes docile he has to be undisturbed for 1min before free to roam anywhere in the facility.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: To recontain SCP-096 You will have to equip a Scramble System so you don't become a target of the SCP, Then the second most important item is the bucket. You can find the buckets located throughout the Facility such as Maintenance rooms in HCZ. You then place that bucket on the SCP-096's Head which prevents him from getting new targets. SCP-096 has to terminate all of it's targets that he had before being bucketed for it to be able to get docile. When docile + bucketed you have to Beam the SCP to pacify it. Then you cuff and drag it back to it's chamber and close the door. If the bucket breaks during the RC you need to replace it with a new one.

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @SatchelMan !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, lms

Status
Not open for further replies.