Beskar resignation post

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Its been a year and a half since I joined MRP and It's been a blast playing on MRP meeting a lot of nice people but unfortunately I do not have the time to play and help out on MRP lately as much as I would like to have done.

some nice people I've met below

@LuZ always has a shit kda and proceeds to complain about the nhc weapon after wars. you're not better than me at sniping
@Falcon literally the most depressed guy i met here also bad at league jokes aside you're a good lad
@Pasi Huovila good lad had some good laughs with you
@Cloak very bad pilot no idea how this man was jaf colonel, warned me for basecamping because he couldn't fly and got shot down. would shout at me for missing my bombs back in jaf
@Alex literally got scammed by me several times for ~100k L
@sahns snanse probably one of the nicest people i met here it was fun laughing with you
@Christian MacTavish tried to charge me 50k for two bad cyanide pills and called me the london scammer, somehow managed to get everyone to call me that now
@Blitz had good laughs with you, used to chase me around as rmp for selling cyanide pills
@Vladislav was always fun fighting you back in jaf during wars
@Doofy was always a good time with you laughing
@Kite always a good time with kite used to resell the pills i bought for him for much higher, eventually found out and stopped selling me
@Millar was fun to troll you from time to time hahah
@Jeff Carson had some good laughs with you lad I will remember the 100k for a B1 cyanide pills
@Chad Power 20:13:40 - "Chad Power ?" pokes you: I will miss Chad Power the most and his strong arms holden me in dark times
@Ozzy @Tony_ @Umbra @Connor | FUDGESICLE

Honestly its been a long time on MRP and I've met a lot of people but these are the few that I remember now, but I know there are a good amount of other people that I have forgot to mention even though I had good times with most of the people I met. I will try to come in teamspeak from time to time but for now goodbye :salute:

Last edited:

Kite

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
:salute: to the London Scammer who was the biggest Scammer in the MRP community for Pills

• Haha
Reactions: Beskar

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
kinda weird how you didnt ping me in this, we are legit best friends since day 1 when we were in JAF a year ago but also

YOU ARE NO LONGER A FATTY ANYMORE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
when you come back i'll teach you how to snipe son

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Cya man I still rember the times you used to shout at me to do co activty checks when I used to be 17th COL. See you man

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Thanks for all the help Beskar, you were a good member of the team. You are also the biggest scammer in the London area, please watch out when trading with this man, god bless ?

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Goodbye mr scammer, sorry I accidentally restrained you in a sit that one time, thanks for the warning :mad: