Accepted Better Storage Customization/Organization

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHugs

Jan 29, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds extra customization/organization viability to the storage and inventory system. Specifically, it adds custom colored tiles that can be placed to the storage tiles you like (Can be seen in the picture provided by a fellow CI member).

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I'm unsure, so I can't say if my suggestion is different or not. Though I believe it would be great.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Better visuals in inventory/storage.
Better organization for your items.
(Directed towards me and my disorder and others with it) Can help ADHD people as colors being associated with organization can help with the confusing nature.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Can be seen as "filler", but is suggestive.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It seems great as the storage system (In my opinion) can be confusing and overwhelming, expecially when you have a lot of items inside of the storage. And overtime your improvised organization can be ruined when you gain items and deposit them. It would also make the storage system look way less cluttered, and this goes for everyone. This is not a necessary thing to be added, but it can make experiences way more enjoyable.
I.E: Red can be Flasks, ect.

The UI to select these colors can be on a tab, like the one saying "Get more stashes!".

Attachments

• Untitled53_20240307001227.png
    Untitled53_20240307001227.png
    845.7 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.