For how long have you played on CG SCP: I think around 4-5 weeks
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): "Bigstone"
Civilian name: Johnny Smallpebble
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1692547252103.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E11 LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 ban and 2 warnings, I've since learned from them
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I feel that I may be suitable for 096 because I want to try out new SCPs and I want to roleplay more. 096 is also somewhat of a favourite to me. I also understand 096's capabilities and features, since I am an E-11.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Sobs and is usually sitting down in the corners of his containment chamber, and maybe ponders across time to time.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: He is allowed to go anywhere where SCP-096-1 is. If 096-1 is in D-block, he can run right to D-block as long as he doesn't purposefully stall in order to gain more targets.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Once a 096 breach has been announced in comms, it is imperative that recontainment teams get SCRAMBLE goggles and buckets. Buckets can be found either in HCZ in the storage room next to 049, or in the PW bathrooms. a squad of E-11 must locate 096's picture (if one exists). Then, if 096 is still enraged, follow him until he is calm. Bucket him and then beam him where you can then cuff him and take him back to his containment chamber.

Wxnter (Taiga)

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Taiga//Wxnter

Status
Not open for further replies.