Billy Ban appeal

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Your in-game name: Billy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160912049
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bi11e/
Date of ban: 19/8/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM | Refusal to listen to staff | staff disrespect -Editi
Who banned you: @Editin
Ban length?: 4days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Didn't do anything wrong
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 1 Ban which was false and got appealed and a like 4 warns.
Why should you be unbanned: I did not RDM anyone firstly, Secondly I was in the middle of an intense chess wager match worth a lot of pride and money thus refused to get up.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Didn't break any rules staff just being [Silly]
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Have Fun, Build FOB's and RP in peacetime.

search

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2021
I was asked if I was RDM'd by Billy to which I told him not to worry about it, he then proceeded to harass us whilst we played chess then banned Billy after I elegantly checkmated him. I am the person who was supposedly RDM'd by the way.

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
Hi Billy,

This whole situation started by me trying to bring you to a sit as I had a report of you rdming someone, I then went to investigate this SIT, I told you to get out of the chess chair so I could start the sit. You refused to do this for a minimum of 5 minutes after me repeatedly telling you to get out, I even warned you that if you continue to refuse you will be met with more severe punishment. You continued to refuse to get out of the chair and continued to play your game of chess, whilst being extremely disrespectful and abusive towards me.

If you were to just listen to me from the start so we could talk about the RDM incident, you would at most just have a warning for RDM, as killing someone just because they beat you in a chess game is most definitely RDM, this was discovered as DannyG said you killed him as you were 'salty' that he beat you in chess.

The reasons given above are why I think you should stay banned for 4 days, and hopefully, you will have a change of attitude when you return. You need to be responsible for your actions, as even though it is your friend and you may both take it as a joke, you have still RDM'd someone and on top of that, a report was made on it.

search

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2021
as killing someone just because they beat you in a chess game is most definitely RDM
This is kinda true but lacking information at the same time; What happened was Billy was going to beat me in chess but earlier in the match when it was in my favour Billy requested to draw and I just left his request hanging until I had basically lost, at which point I accepted his request and pretty much ratted him out of his win. He was rightfully pretty salty about this so I told him he could kill me to make things even before we had a rematch.

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
This is kinda true but lacking information at the same time; What happened was Billy was going to beat me in chess but earlier in the match when it was in my favour Billy requested to draw and I just left his request hanging until I had basically lost, at which point I accepted his request and pretty much ratted him out of his win. He was rightfully pretty salty about this so I told him he could kill me to make things even before we had a rematch.
I can appreciate that there may be some information lacking (due to the fact Billy had zero co-operation with me). However, I knew everything I needed to know in order to punish Billy, as despite you giving permission for him to kill you (Which should never be done) it is still RDM. It would of just been a warning because of this, however, Billy's actions resulted in him getting a 4-day ban.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

After talking to Editin and viewing video evidence regardless of the RDM, which is not permitted, you were incredibly disrespectful to staff. For this reason you can wait out your ban.

• Angry
Reactions: fiski69