Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:518877078
Discord ID: doomfist123
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- NO
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/billy-gm-application.5441/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1690895004506.png
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes Old Mrp GM and SCP GM

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes SCPRP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4-6 in the week and weekend 6-8+

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I like to become a GM as that i can bring more to the to the sever in events and have more RP to do during peacetime .As well it brings more lore and RP to the server as from what i have seen there been a decrease in this aspect and this could that more people would like. All so enjoyable event to the server for people to play and get rewards from like on map change medals and more as that to keep the sever different events.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am able to help the sever with events but my ideas and appreciation is not special in anyway and there are better appreciation out there and ideas.However, my experience from SCPRP as a GM and my past experience as a MRP GM both past skill can be add into MRP GM team this be from what i have learned from the SCP GM team like Story line events that are planned for a whole week as well as more different faction events as they would use GOI's to create RP same could be done on MRP but in a different way .

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

NWO/NATO peacetime event:N

Event name: An Eye For An A.I
Mission: NWO/NATO will have to take control of a A.I Lab located in Bunker the area is guarded by a group know as phantom company this group are hostileto both factions. NATO and NWO are to clear the area of them. Main object to take control of the A.I program know as KX-23-M this a robot with combative traits and will follow order from the faction who take control of it.

Rules: NATO and NWO are hostile toward each over. No tanks/IVF. No TAC assets.

Models for the event:
KX-23-M:1690884144544.pngPhantom company: 1690884260603.png
After the event details:

After the winning faction (NWO/NATO) have held the program for 10 minutes the program will be under control of the winning faction and will be use for that war as a reward of winning. (Note: SL will need to approve of the uses of the robot for the war)

NWO Peacetime Event:

Event Name: Speak No Evil
Mission: NWO will have to search for Drone parts and take them from Phantom Company camps. After all 3 camps are raided the parts will have to be taken back to the workshop inside of bunker where a engineer will build the Drone. The Drone will take 10 minutes to build while this is happening Phantom Company will push the area and try to destroy the Drone and stop the Building of the Drone.

Rules: No tanks/IFV's. No TAC assets . NWO will be able to have one HQ that will not be destroyed.
After the Event Details :
Reward of this events will be the XP and combat score gained from kill the Phantom company and If NWO can hold for the whole 10 minutes Company command can choose some of there member to be credited. ( Note over reward such as a Be able to get a free Advances UAV could be given but need to go through SL)

NATO Peacetime Event:
Event Name: Hear No Evil

Mission: NATO will be tasked with the disruption of a Phantom company field test where will be energy rifles and anti-materiel rifles will be tested. NATO will have take out the forces the task will not be easy as that the have prepared for any sore of attacks and will have Jug and over means to defend them self. After NATO has have taken control will have 10 minutes told hold the point from Phantom company reinforcements.

Rules: No Tanks/IFVs. NO Tac assets. NATO will have One HQ that will not be destroyed

After the Event Details :
Reward of this events will be the XP and combat score gained from kill the Phantom company and If NATO can hold for the whole 10 minutes Company command can choose some of there member to be credited. ( Note over reward such as a Be able to get a free jug could be given but need to go through SL)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

NATO And NWO Map Change Event :

Map change Event Name : Operation Amber Sky

NATO's Mission: NATO mission is to push to Phantom company's HQ to take out the uplink radar that will make the Drone program to become active. This is a grate threat to NATO as the Drones are armed and are very hard to shut down and destroy. NATO know the location of the Phantom company leader SPHINX and the HQ.

NWO Mission: NWO mission is to hold the check points given by SPHINX. After Operation Speak No Evil NWO have seen the power of the drones and have made a agreement with Phantom company to have some there drone after the program is active for the protection of SPHINX and the uplink of the Drone program. SPHINX and NWO HC has task the NWO with the holding of the check points.

Rules for the Map change : Same rule as a normal war. Nato just need to push NWO back and get the the HQ.

The Map:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=326332456&searchtext=fork

The map has been used for a map change in the past but i like the flow and the one way push it has

After the event:

Medal will be given out and everyone would of had made a good amount of XP from the event and had fun. ( Over reward like warfunds or double XP/ money roulette/ XP roulette Will be all up to the SL team and everything like that)

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:

RMP / AOR:

Event Name: A Man Of Confidence

RMP/AOR Mission : Both Regiments will have to meet at a point (This will change depends on the map) and will both move out on a parole to to a ER camp both Regiments will meet heavy fire from the ER and will have to kill them and take control of the area while in the area there will be clues to a HQ of the ER leader and will have to approach with gun on hold and make try to make a agreement with him or the will be shot.

SAS / STS:

Event Name: Without A Trace

SAS Mission : SAS job is to infill a NWO camp and kill so high priority targets after done with that they will move to next camp trying to leave No Trace. There next job is to kidnapp on target NWO CPT Walker that is located on the next camp.

STS Mission : STS have been task with the protection of the NWO CPT walker this order was sent out but NWO HC and the been informed SAS has asalted the camp YETI now STS must kill SAS on move on the location

IVG / ISAF:

Event Name: Show Me The Way

Both Regiments will have to meet at a point (This will change depends on the map) and talk with a Unknown armed man that has brought up a group called Spiders the talk about there not one to take easy and he will reward both Regiments for the elimination. Both IVG AND ISAF will move to location of the Group to kill them if there not a Gas will be let of in towns killing civilians and Data on IVG nad ISAF command will be leaked.

JAF / SWB:

Event name: Brother vs Brother

A supply helicopter has crash holding advanced target computes and over high tech components this crash has been pick up on SWB and JAF radars and both Regiments will fight over the control area for 10 minutes to successfully to get the parts. After this a beacon will be sent out to a unknown forec that will raid the Wining faction base to get the parts back and they will have to defend it .

1stAL / 17thAR:

Event Name : Breaking ground

1stAL mission: 1stAL have been task to hold a workshop that is creating a Mech that will be used to kill NATO and hopefully be better than tanks. The test ground has been make a lot of sound and was scout out but a NATO UAV and is now be assaulted.

17thAR mission : 17thAR will move in with tanks and ground to kill the Mech and over tank that the NWO have made this will hopefully holt and stop the NWO have more powerful arms in the future.

Rules: Both Regiments can use tank and will be restock after the event

Wining Regiment will be gift a tank after the event.

Last edited:

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022

+/- Neutral leaning towards +Support

Edited verdict: I wasn’t aware you were unblacklisted. Your event ideas are good and application is also good but I haven’t interacted with you enough to confidently leave a verdict. You have a long history of a GM and I’m willing to lean towards a +support and I’m sure you’ll be a good GM again. Good luck!

Last edited:

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

- Can knuckle down and get on when needed
- Has good knowledge on how to be a GM
- Done great events in the past
- Can be goofy sometimes

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+support
- clearly qualified because of the past experience
- could definitely be a useful gm

SpiderSlayer22

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2022
+/- Neutral
+ Active
+ Event Ideas are okay

- Application is very cluttered with typos and the color format makes it hard to read.
- Given what I've heard you've been blacklisted before, but I hope you have reflected on your past actions and have improved since then.

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+support

Good guy
active
knows how to RP

Michiel-MV