NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR PVT Manchester
Civilian name: Billy [URF]
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No I have not applied any other times
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I don't have much experience as high command on CN due to me just being ISAF captain and helping lead ISAF, and helping ISAF grow and get to its original player base, and just help out in general with anything that needs help, And I hope I can gain experience as NHC to bring on to any other reg command and CC in any regiment
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I am mature
-I can listen to people well and try to get a good understanding
-I have lead multiple wars this week (sometimes early hour ones)
-I like to try and make regiments fun and give them some tasks to do
-I try my best to help regiments regain there original members
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
ISAF CPT
STS SPC
AOR PVT
SWB PFC
1stAL PFC
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
-I lead wars good
-I listen to people well
-Try to help regiments with what they want
-Try to make people have fun
Weaknesses:
-I stutter sometimes due to my brain runs 500 MPH cause i say stuff but my brain reverts it so i try and fix it
-I have a bad sleeping pattern so I only can get on for one war then just wont be able to play
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Billy grew up in wales where he always wanted to become a royal guard, He always wanted to go to London and check out the royal guards, He bought royal guards clothing inspired items.

Once he turned 18 he put in his application to join the guards, He got accepted into them until a war broke out and he wanted to fight with his friends that he knew who joined NATO, So he left the guards and went to join NATO under international security assistance force.

Then he progressed since people seen he doing well, After a few months he got captain then he thought i have some people telling me to try and become a general, So he put his application in and now he waits for a response and hoping he gets accepted and help lead and just help in general.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
-Look over regiments to make sure nothings going wrong
-Help new people out if they want to join a regiment
-lead wars
-Get people building up fobs or do some trainings
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
-Try to grow regiments and talk to there regiments they are reg gen for
-Look over documents that people have made and make sure they are good
-To not mess around and look like we have a minge group
-To talk to people and just show you are active and willing to help

Last edited:

WARDEN

May 2, 2023

+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Good team leadership
+Good Roster work

-Only negative is that sometimes he does not play during active hours though he is working on it and it shows.

Billy has been an amazing member of ISAF since I was SGT. I truly believe in him as a BGEN. I 100% vouch for him and if anyone could fill the role I am leaving, I believe it to be this man

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
+SUPPORT

+Great leader
+Great paperwork
+Good listener

Current

ISAF MAJ CORE
STS SGT

Ex
15thRB 1LT
IVG SSGT
1stAL PSC
SWB PFC

Last edited:

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
+ support
Good leading
This man a real one

parker

Sep 24, 2022
-support because of "-I have a bad sleeping pattern so I only can get on for one war then just wont be able to play" just don't see you as a good nhc as you would hop on for one war and then just not able to play, Other than that I think you would be alright at leading.

Billy__1

Dec 12, 2021
-support because of "-I have a bad sleeping pattern so I only can get on for one war then just wont be able to play" just don't see you as a good nhc as you would hop on for one war and then just not able to play, Other than that I think you would be alright at leading.
Right now I am trying my best to fix my sleeping pattern, I know it looks bad but its a work in progress to fix it

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

You are capable and often willing to lead wars, I think you would make a great NHC if accepted. The only thing I would add is to ensure you are proactive and looking at every regiment when in a war to help them to the best of your ability rather than just shouting over voiceamp. At present I think this is what most war leaders lack but you have shown some work on, just keep on it.

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Billy,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Thanks, Lieutenant General Alexandria.
Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.