Billy's moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy__1

Dec 12, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Billywizz082

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/967504375109009489/1141312513674317844/image.png

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone:GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank) :NHC BGEN Billy Jones

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS PFC Manchester

Civilian name: Billy [URF]

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:520503764

Discord ID:bilbo_1

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-No

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-Nope

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-Yes i have been staff in a lot of gmod servers and other games servers

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-Yes i do but not a lot of hours in them since can't find a good one

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-4 to 6 hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-Cause I want to help out with the community with there basic needs on the server and I want to explore the server more and do my best to help out, I have done staffing in the past on different servers, I know most of the rules with staff and I will follow them to my best and hopefully not break them and sometimes I see people on during early hours and late hours when no staff are on and people are doing try-outs but cant get transferred in since staff is not around so I am able to help them out during those hours also when people need crediting after they do a training and people are not on that can do that I can also do that

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- Cause I can get on during early hours when most staff is not on and help anyone during those hours, I'm not strict with punishments against people so I hope people find that out, I always listen to the reporter and reportee if there is a sit and I have took it.

I am one to have a joke with people and not just go instant staff sit if its something petty ill just let them know to chill out a bit cause I'm not trying to warn them about something little just a slight verbal warning.

I also just want to help out the server and try and keep 60+ people on everyday and deal with whatever they need if its something small or something big and I can try my best handling.

The only thing I think people will have against me is I say some stuff to people or just say some jokes in OOC but nothing bad just little jokes people are saying as well

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+Support

• Good application,
  • Good leadership examples already set,
  • Good personality, understandable and calm

Good luck, Billy!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Billy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.