For how long have you played on CG SCP:Around a month or so
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Character name(s):Nick Bobstein, Nick Bobstein ll, and Nick Bobstein lll
Civilian name:Nick Bobstein
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:I havent been whitelisted for any
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:ive had 3 bans first one for saying faggot 2nd for nitrp 3rd for stacked warns
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?because i would like to have more freedom on the server and also have fun and i like to do testing i also like to play on the server every single day thats why,
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:I am very organized i like to be in charge i also are good at multiple tasks
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I have had one graded by Big Bonez what makes a document excellent is by having good detail and observations you also want to make sure its on a good interesting topic and have it have the reader feel interested into the document
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:keep everyone in order and make sure researchers are doing the right thing
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: So as a normal civilian i was interested as being a scientist and wanting to observe things so i saw a help wanted ad and i signed up for the research department later as a senior researcher i chose to join a test with a researcher who invited the whole research team that researcher broke code of ethics from him breaking ethics made me want to take control of things like arresting people for breaking ethics i also have my kid and my father that live around these parts

Random_User

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 5, 2022
-Support

-1 you killed 5-4 people yesterday while you was an Bio
researcher

-1 you ranned from ethics before you was about to get job banned AND have had negative Support from your higher ups It also took 5 internal agents to find you and arrest you
-1 Poor Work put into app
-1 how do you spring up to senior researcher in 1 day
-1 WAY TO SHORT

Internal Agent Fox

MTF-E-11 SPC Fox
SCP-096
Old Nu7-PVT
Old Executive researcher
Old CI-Gamma
VIP

Screenshot 2022-09-11 6.37.27 PM.png

Random_User

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 5, 2022
Also there freedom you apply is that you can have guns and your gun is mean to protect your self not murder someone bc you can you can still be arrested by an internal ambass so you wont be off the hook

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This isn't even a valid attempt at an application for obvious reasons. Your behavior has been very toxic in the past and this application reflects little change from that. You literally have a slur in your application the fact that I would possibly have to explain how or why you would avoid that, is reason enough alone to deny this application.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.