Blacklist Amnesty Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2023
Your in-game name: Johnny Toast
Your SteamID:76561199190491237
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199190491237/
Date of blacklist:4/19/2023 or 4/18/2023
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: to my knowledge i believe i was given a blacklisted ip through my vpn
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): every time im at school and want to play a game on my pc i do this because of the wifi it prevents me from connecting to servers
Please list any alt accounts: i do not have any alt accounts
Who blacklisted you? (if known): no idea tried to load the server this morning and was given a error saying i been blacklisted
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again :i will stop using a vpn
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? i have not been kicked, banned, if it counts i was once verbally warned as 035 and i have not been blacklisted prior to this
Why should you be unblacklisted: i believe i been wrongly blacklisted because of the use of a vpn
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i can ensure you i will not break any rules i will rereading the current rules and i will try staying out of trouble
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
} i love playing this is server in my freetime i had alot of fun playing it and i do wish on playing more

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Amnesty Accepted

Hi Johnny Toast,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

I have checked the logs and seen you were blacklisted for using a ProtonVPN IP that matched with a blacklisted player. I have unblacklisted you due to this. Please do not use ProtonVPN in the future, I would suggest waiting until you get home from school to play our servers.​

Status
Not open for further replies.