Blacklist Amnesty - Galiger Richmen

Mar 14, 2022
Your in-game name: Galiger Richmen [R&D-NCO] | 'Jester' Kissper

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55854535

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071974798/

Date of blacklist: 05/09/2024

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: No clue, But i suspect that the Anti cheat banned me since i moved my gmod from a HD to a Mvme drive.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I used VPNs in the past for getting Vr games but not for anything else.

Please list any alt accounts: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197965925043

Who blacklisted you? (if known): AntiCheat

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I mean i have no clue how to stop this from happening. Maybe a fresh install of Gmod and redownload the content packs?

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?: I have been warned 2 times for Failrp(recent sadly) and Banned once for Racism(2yr ago)

Why should you be unblacklisted: I Shouldn't be blacklisted in the first place....

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: N/A

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love this server its the only good Gmod server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 14, 2022
Hi,

Our Anti-Cheat system does not flag users for merely transferring their game files to a different drive. You are free to provide further information in the thread below, but at this time, this appeal will not be accepted.
That's understandable there's little context as this was made in a rush and i was in a panic over being blacklisted. After thinking it over trying to find out why i had gotten blacklisted I remember that I had used cheats on some private server with friend's back in 2023. Back then i was mainly playing a Darkrp server that allowed Alting.

When i was alting i used 2 different Gmod file paths, drives A & B so it would work in a VM and standalone (The cheats was on drive C). After I stopped playing that Darkrp server i deleted Gmod on Drive A. Fast forward a year later i had a itch to play SCPRP again. I started playing the server again and everything was fine until i started having really bad frames I tried everything to fix the low fps with nothing working within the game settings so i gave up on trying to figure it out. Until one day i needed to clean out my drives, so I open steam storage to find that Gmod was on Drive B which i wanted on Drive A so it could hopefully fix this issue, so i moved the game to drive A. The same day i do that i login to mess with the chem bank since i just bought it the day before. After messing with the chem bank i went afk to then come back to see that I'm blacklisted.

After finding out that i still had cheats on drive C I deleted them and deleted Gmod and redownloaded it so it will never happen again. I am sorry for even having the cheats in the first place and i hope that you can forgive this mistake. I just want to have fun roleplaying and have fun doing it with the community. I never had intentions to cheat on the server and i hope you can see the same.