blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanostb

Feb 14, 2023
Your in-game name: chuck bingleton
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180600744/
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180600744/
Date of blacklist: a fue weeks ago
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: ban evasion
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): ive changed my in game name
Please list any alt accounts:these are the steam ids gregbingle Freemenow Friutloverrrg beanos4454 ImBackSCPrp
Who blacklisted you? (if known):flames
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: well your gonna have to just trust me and i know ive been a asshole before but i have a condition that makes me have to do stuff or else it drives me crazy for the rest of the day
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? banned
Why should you be unblacklisted: well before this i stated to try and play by the rules and as i said before the problem i have ive been working on it and ive gotten better and i want to prove to you guys that im truly sorry and that i can play like a normal person and that i can be dedicated
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: first ill take the time and read the rules than ill follow the rules to level up and if i am not sure on some thing ill ask a higher up and hopefully one day be able to right the wrongs ive done
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i do have fun i like playing and i want to say sorry to some people

Deleted member 55

Hi @beanostb,

Thank you for submitting your request for a blacklist amnesty. I appreciate your willingness to acknowledge your past behavior and take responsibility for your actions. But after reviewing your amnesty, I regret to inform you that I cannot grant your request for unblacklisting.

Based on your past behavior and the information provided, I have concluded that allowing you to rejoin our server would not be in the best interest of our community.

Furthermore, your claim that you have a condition that compels you to act inappropriately on our server is not something that I can take lightly. While I am sympathetic to individuals who may have mental health conditions, I cannot compromise the integrity of our community for the sake of one individual.

In addition, I find it difficult to believe that your condition would necessitate behavior that violates our rules.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a server that better suits your needs.

Kind regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.