blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanostb

Feb 14, 2023
Your in-game name: chuck bingleton
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180600744/
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180600744/
Date of blacklist: a fue weeks ago
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: ban evasion and stacked bans
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): ive changed my in game name
Please list any alt accounts:these are the steam ids gregbingle Freemenow Friutloverrrg beanos4454 ImBackSCPrp
Who blacklisted you? (if known):flames
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244
What will you do to stop this from happening again: the main thing was befor when i did get banned all the time was due to medical conditions -odd with slight anger issues i have been able to get over those due to therapy and medication - docters say i have a Neurological condition dont know it tho and a condition like tourettes but not it it makes me need to say things or do things i cant controll and ive came a long way and ive been on a close watch to make sure i dont do the things ive done and im able to controll it alot better and if you do diside to un ban me and i do feel like breaking a rule i will A-leave the game and if i cant i would ask an admin to tempararily jail me or kick me from the game but so far out of all the games ive played since i have not had to do any of that and i can say with up most certenty that i will NOT brake any rules any more i will always do my best and since the black list its made me relise that i do miss the game and i regret the things ive done
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?ive been banned and warned ive tried to say to pepole things about my condition but i just get cought up in the moment and im never able to tell them
Why should you be unblacklisted: well as stated my condition is better and im almost able to fully control the impulses and i do think i can be a good player and i wanna help the game be a safe and positive space for pepole i wanna prove that ive changed you wont even have to warn me about anything ive taken the time to read the rules and i fully understand my limits on the server what i can do and what i cant i know that you wont just beleve me after the stuff ive done but trough actions i can do youll see that i can make a positive change i feel like i do deserve the bans for the things ive done ive been given alot of warnings and i took the kindness forgranted i regret that. all i want is one more chance even tho you might not trust me . i will do what i need to re enter the server even if its a account reset, or being closely watched , or training i dont care anything will be worth getting to play with the community again
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:as i said ive read the rules so i will act to them and if i feel like something im about to do is off i will always ask a higher up if its in violation of the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
after some time ive relised that this game was here for all the times ive been bored and it is one of the best time passers and the pepole are so kind i want to make a positive change for pepole and help pepole that have acted the way i have what to puneshments will be and after all that theyve done will the 5 minutes of laughs they get worth being banned also i just wanna prove that ive changed it will make me feel better about my self

thanks for the time

Last edited:

beanostb

Feb 14, 2023
sorry i thought i stated it in my appeal it is ... my steam beanosthebean2.0 my in game name is chuck bingleton

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
ACCEPTED
Hello @beanostb

After review, we have decided to allow you to rejoin the community, however it is pertinent to note that misbehaviour may result in the blacklist being re-applied.

Kind Regards
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.