Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGaming85

Mar 28, 2024
Your in-game name: GoldenGaming85
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63735631
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarthGolden/
Date of blacklist: I don't remember the date specifically, but I know it's for a long time.
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: It's been a long time since last time I accessed on the server, so I don't remember much, if it's the rules that i broke before, then it could be them, otherwise i don't remember or know.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): None, if it changed really the IP, then it's probably that i moved onto a different country from my previous one.
Please list any alt accounts: None
Who blacklisted you? (if known): -
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: In order to prevent any blacklist, i will follow the guidelines and try my best to not get in trouble with the staff by committing major violation of the guidelines.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?: As mentioned, i don't remember much, i haven't been in GMod RP servers for quite a while.
Why should you be unblacklisted: As mentioned above, i will follow the guidelines, plus.. I have nothing like cheats, exploits or all that kind of stuff, i play video games fairly, if it's other reason, then throughout time, i learned my mistakes.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am ensuring by not doing things like RDM, FRP, NITRP, or things like that which most people these days do cuz.. they find it funny or do it for trolling reasons, which ofc i hate trolls.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: RP reasons most likely, I like doing it for like MilitaryRP or SCP RP most likely, since these 2 took my attention for long time, I am basically a nerd onto these- Plus a lot of experience in RPing, but i'm quite simplified.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @GoldenGaming85

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

I will unblacklist you now - please be aware that using VPNs and cloud gaming services puts you at risk of being recognised as a blacklisted player. DM me on Discord if you have issues joining.

Kind Regards
Network Leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.