Nu-7 PVT (Holding)
CI-A (Holding)
IA (Holding)
DEA (Holding)
096 (Holding)
E-11 PVT (Held)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

PAC3 Abuse (For making funny proportions with my character)
RDM (For killing a dclass after he RDMd me)
NLR (Same as RDM)
Mic spam (For playing music and singing in Dblock)
(All of these are from months ago and I have no active warns and I plan to keep it that way)

-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

To begin, I have a very high playtime on this server with over 500 hours easily in 5 months of playing, giving me experience with many situations and scenarios. Even though I do not have direct CL4 experience, I have experience being around them and I have had many interactions with them giving me some knowledge of CL4. I can also be on for very long almost every day (6-10 hours) depending on my schedule
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

As an ethics assistant, you will assist the ethics committee in many ways along with monitoring the site, making sure everyone follows the code of ethics no matter who and what. You will also assist in documentation by crafting, reviewing, and signing documents from many departments. You will also keep tabs on IA as they are under the committee and their assistants, you will watch over them to make sure they are abiding by the COE and punishing those who do not follow the COE.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

THE FOLLOWING IS REDACTED TO CL4+
UNAUTHORIZED VIEWING WILL LEAD TO ARREST

Eli grew up in Idaho, as an only child> Eli always followed the rules as a child, having gotten in trouble at school very few times and making sure to always follow the law. When Eli turned 16 his mother passed away in a car accident, Eli and his father were devastated by the loss and Eli soon fell into a depression.

After a few years, Eli was able to treat his depression enough to where his mental health significantly increased. Eli eventually got a job as a police officer so he could make sure everyone was following the law for everyone else's safety, as well as their own. One day, Eli got a call about many murders by a man in a strange mask, the man was described as having military-grade equipment with a symbol of a hammer on a patch on his left shoulder. Eli immediately responded to the call with a small team of 4 other officers. On the way, Eli noticed small puddles of what seemed to be a black ooze on the road and bodies. On arrival, Eli immediately noticed the man in dark military grade clothing and armor, with the patch on his shoulder. Upon further investigation, the body seemed to be rotting with black ooze all over it and a white comedy mask on its head.

The squad immediately tried apprehending the suspect, they pointed their guns at him while yelling at him to drop the gun and to put his hands up. The man with the mask immediately turned around and began firing at the squad, and the squad fired back but it seemed to have little to no effect on the man. The squad and the man had a shootout, bullets flying through the air however the man in the mask seemingly wasnt effected by the bullets as hed continue firing even when hit multiple times. The squad began to fall, first 5, then 4, then 3, then 2, then 1. Eli was the last remaining in his squad as the rest were quickly killed by the man.

Eli was hit by a bullet in the leg as hed fall behind a nearby car, the man with the mask would approach and when Eli thought it was the end, an armored SUV quickly arrived and 4 soldiers quickly left the vehicle with high grade weapons and military grade armor, they quickly gunned the man with the mask down and the man's body soon gave out as it would fall, lifeless. Eli would very soon gain a strong urge to put the mans mask on as he attempted to get up to put it on, however, the armored men quickly grabbed him and dragged him away from the body.

Eli, injured would be very grateful to the armored men however very confused with many questions. He began asking them questions however the men wouldn't answer as they'd put him in their armoed SUV and would put the mask in a small glass box as they'd knock him out with nonlethal gas. The truck would drive to a "Top secret military base", as they pulled in, Eli would wake up.

The men in armor introduced themselves as █-members and explained to him that the man in the mask was an anomaly named SCP-035 who would take over bodies and would use them in an attempt to escape the foundation and kill as many people as possible. The men in armor would leave as a man in a suit walked in before introducing himself as Ethics Committee Member █. The Ethics Committee member explained Site-56 to Eli and offered him a job as an Internal Affairs agent who would serve under the committee and would enforce the law around the site, Eli happily accepted however still confused about the world of anomalies.

Eli would quickly adapt to the foundation as an Internal Affairs agent and would get used to his job, serving for years as an Internal Affairs agent, making many arrests and making sure the foundation follows the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. One day, Eli would get an email from the same Ethics Committee member that introduced him to the foundation offering him a position of Ethics Committee Assistant, Eli happily accepted and began his training as a new Ethics Committee Assistant.

Last edited:

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+/-Support
You're a nice dude who can be competent when you try.
I'd recommend trying to up your maturity and professionalism around cl4 personnel and the site as a whole

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Blitz!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Denied!

After Committee Vote.

You may re-apply in two weeks!​

Status
Not open for further replies.