Not open for further replies.

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:424720279
Discord name: Blitz?#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5-6 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Blitz" (Foundation) "Volcan" (CI)
Civilian name:Not a cool person
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA( Holding) 096 (Holding) E-11 (Held) Nu-7 (Held) CI-B (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Pac3 abuse for making funny proportions of my character and forgetting to take one part off when told to. RDM, NLR for killing a dclass after he killed me along with micspamming for singing with music with one more count of RDM for killing a dclass with a knife as a researcher who killed a gensec and IA.
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador? I have recently fallen in love with the intelligence agency and all of its duties and responsibilities, I would like to take my intel career to the next level by applying for ambassador. I believe that becoming an ambassador will be a huge stepping stone for me and my career in the intelligence agency and the site altogether.
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: I believe I am suitable for ambassador due to my high activity as I am on site almost every day for multiple hours day along with having a high understanding of the Intelligence Agency, I also have had good interactions with most site personnel and I have been playing on the server for many many months with more to come.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written 6 documents 5 of which being research and 2 of which being excellent with the other one being an interrogation log but I believe what makes a document good is the amount of time put into the document along with the effort given to make it a good document.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: Intelligence Ambassadors are mostly leaders for the Intelligence Agency. Some of their duties include but are not limited to: Hosting Intelligence Agency trainings and meetings for the department along with introducing new site staff to the Intelligence Department and testing them to see if they are fit. They are also responsible for handing out punishments and leading the department along with the Directors of Intelligence.
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: When Austin was a young kid he was obsessed with the paranormal, he used to watch scary ghost videos on social media apps and stay up all night not being able to fall asleep. Not long after Austin finished high school he started to do paranormal investigations, he would record his findings on youtube which were usually nothing however he would never stop and he always continued to search for the paranormal. One day after finishing college he got an email from a group called the "SCP Foundation" inviting him to join their ranks as a field agent in Site-56, He was skeptical at first so he did some research only to find nothing about the organization, soon enough he had information sent to him about what they do. He was extremely excited to finally have his dream of finding the paranormal come true. Soon enough he joined the Intelligence Agency which would work with people like Austin and not long after he began to climb the ranks.

"Just feed it to 682!"- Blitz

Last edited:

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Hold

Thank you for taking the time to make an application for the position of Intelligence Ambassador, but due to us not having any positions and the new DEA being released i will be putting your application on hold.

if you have any questions message me or Komodo on discord
Chan-Waltah#0797
Komodo-The Reaper#5525​

1665726517828.png

Status
Not open for further replies.