blobs staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): blobbiman
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): The vtime menu thing doesnt work, but this month 1 day
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): DEA Sr. Agent 'Dice'
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B Thomas Hariwald
Civilian name: Mr. McDonald
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:442079630
Discord ID (name#0000): 1193078292367032481
Do you have a mic?: No, however I type very fast and I have experience moderating without one.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application for mod.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Never kicks or bans, only Micspamming and Failrp. I do not remember why as they were multiple
months ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was a senior moderator for a few months on another SCPRP server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, as a researcher, CI R&D, and on other serious RP servers.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for 5-6 hours everyday, but sometimes more.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I dont see alot of moderators on during low hours, alongside D-class break alot of rules with no moderators to watch them.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I feel like I would be a good fit for the staff team because of my experience with staff and roleplay, alongside being able to hear both sides of a situation.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2024
Application is very low-effort and multiple answers are either irrelevant to their respective questions or outright missing (playtime, country, timezone, etc).
-Support

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @BlobbiMan ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We are going to be denying your staff application today for not having a microphone. We do require our staff to have working mics so when taking sits players don't have to wait longer for your to respond. Low playtime, You have player on our server for a month but your vtime is low we want our applicants to have a playtime around 50 hours so they understand on how our server works and they get to know the player base aswell. For your next application could you add in more details so it looks longer and more professional. But please do have a microphone if you are wanting to reapply/

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.