Blondie's Farewell

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Last week I officially put in my 7-day notice for both CI and Staff, and today is my last day. As some of you know, I started my new job around 3 weeks ago. And because I haven't worked since around a year ago, it's been really exhausting to the point where I don't have any energy left when I get back home to carry out my duties for either CI or staff.

I first joined the server in December last year, and I've had such an amazing time with so many amazing people. I won't forget my time on the server, and neither the people that I have met;

@Yeahitsmemate I've had some great times with you buddy, we've been through two coms together and came out on top. You will do great things with CI, I fully believe that.

@ThatOneSaltyGerman You were my best friend in CI. I'm sorry that you didn't get COM, but I want you to know that I rooted for you. Thank you for all the great times we had together.

@Nate Mercer / 'Tactician' You were a great COM, and whilst what happened was unfortunate I want you to know you were appreciated for all you did in CI.

@BoltSive You too Bolt ^^

@Niox You're a good guy and I know you'll do good things as you've already done. You were just as active as Johnson and were a huge part in maintaining CI when I was gone, so thank you.

@KingViper115 I have high hopes for you in CI, you are a great guy and I know you'll do great things.

@Saucy Best mentor, you would have made an amazing SL.

@Foxatron Despite all the hate you got, I still appreciate your time in CI. You were a good guy and didn't deserve the backlash. So thank you.

@Goondra "Sleepy" You better make SL, or else I am coming for you. Jokes aside you are a great member of staff and I truly hope you get promoted.

@Scotsman For a time I was envious of you for ranking up much faster than the rest of us, but that quickly subsided to nothing but respect.

@Archangel You're a great guy and staff, although your dad jokes suck.

@Xrz You're a good guy, but sometimes it's hard for people to notice that. I hope you stay and become more active because I know you have the potential to be great.

@L.Saint You left CI too soon, which I am still mad about. But nonetheless, you were a really chill dude and I enjoyed our time together.

@'Blue' You're a good kid, just remember to think things through before doing them, and for the love of god be patient. I have high hopes for you.

@Simon "Kitton" A. You were a good SL and would have gone far. Also, good kitten.

@Sven Sky Goofy

@Rushi Not goofy

People worth mentioning;
Aki
@Glovano
@Bill Nye The Guy
Tomith
Jamal "Shock"
@Biscuits
@chad4j
@Saphira Harlow
@Auburn