Not open for further replies.

Blue Jay

Mar 14, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:46197633
Discord name:RikoTheRipper
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year
In what country are you located?: NY/US
Time zone:Eastern Daylight Time
Character name(s): Civ: Blue Jay. CI:Jakson. F:Blue Jay Goc: Blue Jay.
Civilian name:Blue jay
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP 25 total 165 1691785855589.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Ci alpha Nu-7 and E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 warnings for mic spam 9 failrp warnings 7 rdm warnings 1 metagaming warning 1 chat spam and 1 fearrp
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: i may have many warnings but im a fun person and i follow scp rules
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: to either sit in a corner or wonder
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: there not allowed to go staight to d-block they have to go for there targets
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: put a bucket on 096 wait for him to get pacified and beam him then cuff him then find his cc

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @Blue Jay
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied as your answers are rather short,
combined with your extensive list of warnings I would like to see some more effort before accepting this.

I would recommend to also mention how many of you warnings are active and expand your answers explaining in greater detail.

You may reapply in 1 day

Kind Regards,
lms​

Status
Not open for further replies.