Not open for further replies.

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127956400
Discord name: Blu#4017
For how long have you played on CG SCP? 667 Hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Foundation: Leonardo "Blu" Ferrari, CI: N/A, UNGOC: Francis "Magician" Hall, Civilian: Yamskikh Cheslav Nikitovich
Civilian name: Yamskikh Cheslav Nikitovich
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 SPC (Held), MTF Beta-1 LT (Held, Junior Cl4), Beta-1 Special Agent (Held, Junior Cl4), and GENSEC Captain (Held, Junior Cl4)
Chaos Insurgency: CI-B (Held)
Global Occult Coalition: UNGOC SPC (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes 1 three day ban and 5 warnings. No warnings are active.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

I am applying for Site Advisor because I have spent a large amount of time within the foundation and despite having no clearance level 4 roles currently I still believe I am ready. I want to raise my expectations and responsibilities higher and I believe being a Site Advisor would allow this to a larger extent. The knowledge, traits, and experiences that I have suit the Site Administration line of work quite well and make me very suitable.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?

First and foremost I am suitable because of my reliability as a person. I can be given an assignment and have it completed by the deadline with at least good results. Adding on to this I consistently exceed my expectations allowing me to excel in my line of work. Of course at a certain point the human body and brain is only so optimized in a line of work. This shows however my reliability, how I will slowly fit into the responsibilities of Site Administration, and eventually exceed expectations until I hit the human limit. Another skill I posses that makes me suitable is my writing skills. Writing is a very important factor in ones life. We use it everyday and how good we are at it shapes our future. I am using my writing skills to write this very application and depending on the result it will significantly change my future within the foundation. This is just to stress how important writing in general is. I believe I am a very fluent and upstanding writer and the skills that build this are my extensive vocabulary, grammar, formatting, and flow. These skills together present the main message to the reader with less words while allowing them to understand it clearly. Lastly I am suitable because of my gritty mindset. Give me any role or assignment and I can stick to it while trekking along until the very end. I am very much not a quitter and as a Site Advisor I will be sticking along working on any task given to me with the determination to succeed and excel.
OOC: I also want to bring up that recently I have not been very active but that will change. I have had a busy weeks with final tests, exams, projects, and homework at school along with having to work on the weekends and the closing season of spring sports which have all left me with little time to play. As summer begins I will still have a busy schedule but I will be able to get on everyday

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?

Site Administration will...
Check in on departments to ensure they're running smoothly
Make sure the site is in a good state and correct it if not
Allow MC&D entry into the facility and blacklisting any if needed
Authorize the use of Advanced Armory if needed and as long as 2 or more SCP's are breached
Authorize the use of Advanced Armory Matadors on Armored Vehicles
Authorize a sweep in D-Block and also a mass term in desperate circumstances
Authorize any crosstest on Euclid and Keter SCP's
Take out any requested tasks given to them by Site Managers, Site Directors, or Site Command​

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in

[...Terminal Startup Sequence Begun...]

[Terminal Startup Finished]

[Access SITE_██_Files/Departments/N%A/Personnel_Logs/496B]

[...Loading...]

[Clearance Level 4 Required]

[...Scanning...]

[Access Granted]

Name: Leonardo Antoni Ferrari

Codename: "Blu"

Personnel ID: 496B

Current Employment: N/A

Previous Employment: MTF Nu-7 SPC, MTF Beta-1 Lieutenant, Beta-1 Special Agents, and GENSEC Captain

Clearance Level: 3

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 149.31 Lbs.

Nationality: USA

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

[Background Description]

Leonardo Antoni Ferrari also known as "Blu" was born in Wainwright, Alaska into a middle class family of five with two parents and three

siblings. "Blu" did not have much of an early life experience that other kids his age had. In Alaska it was too cold to play outside, school was

often cancelled, and his town was very unpopulated. "Blu" hope for an offer to leave Alaska and when one was presented he would take it.

After "Blu" turned 21 he found a gig as a prison guard in a newly constructed maximum security facility. This new prison was put in place by

[Deceased] Chief of Security █████ ███ as a way to recruit new GENSEC personnel and to replace the 39 lost lives during Incident-██.

The prison was still in Alaska however it was much further south and even 2 hours within a city named Valdez. "Blu" took the offer and was

quickly transported to the prison via helicopter with several other recruits. Training and enrollment into the prison was fairly easy and an

offer to join the SCP Foundation within the GENSEC division was given to all prison personnel after 4 months of work. [Deceased] Site

Advisor ████ ██ approved the use of Class-A amnestics on personnel who denied the position. "Blu" accepted the offer after hearing the

Facility was located outside of Alaska however he was not aware it was inside the cold artic circle of Canada. The contract was signed and

"Blu" could not back out now but he quickly approved after he found out the Facility was underground and warm. Inside the GENSEC

Division "Blu" was promoted to Captain after going through many ups and downs. However he could not balance being inside Mobile

Task Force Nu-7 and the GENSEC Division so he requested a transfer to Mobile Task Force Beta-1 and would resign from the other positions.

"Blu" has spent most of his time within the foundation in Mobile Task Force Beta-1. However due to the upcoming liquidation

of said Task Force and his inactivity "Blu" would resign from the position. "Blu" has now put up applications

as he is without any position within the foundation currently one of them being for Site Administration [Pending]

"Blu" has shown lack of interest for a Mobile Task Force role or any combative position for that matter.

Asp

May 17, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Leonardo "Blu" Ferrari
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Luger. Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.