Bob Dingle's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):aidsismyname1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1 day in total but i use to play a lot on the U.S. sever i have 138.4 hours in total
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Bob Dingle non for both rank and regiment
Chaos name (include your rank): jimmy bob dingle
Civilian name: jimmy dingle
Steam ID:61261614576834563453564
Do you have a mic?: yes, I use it most of the time
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA and UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes this is my first application to anything I mainly play a IA agent I do what I am supposed to do and i make sure that everyone is following the code of ethics
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received multiple for MRDM fearrp and nlr and that is because I use to not like this sever but now I take it more serious
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No I have not but I can learn how to be a mod i have been wanting to be one because i take stuff more serious and i make sure that everyone is following protocell and the code of ethics
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i use to play it like a lot, i use to play it for fun but i take it serious now
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: On weekends almost all day but when school is back it will be from 3:30 to when i go to bed eastern time
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: This is a sever I have began to like and play more and i want to help out the sever and make sure that people follow the rules
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I wont abuse my powers I will try to do my job to the best of my ability and I will try to judge people as fairly as possible

Last edited:
May 31, 2022
+Support
-I have had many good rp scenarios with bob dingle
- He is very active and I see him almost everyday
- And he takes his job very seriously

- Does have a lot of recent warns but I have not seen him get in trouble that much Since his 8 week Usa Ban

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
-Support

-Recent Ban
-Short Application
-No prior experience

+Decently formatted application

I know you say you plan to take the server more serious but I’d say focus on that before attempting to apply for staff. Show us your reformation as a player first. You could also add more to each response.
Thanks for the response, I edited all of them and added ore but I guess it didn't go threw

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @aidsismyname1,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Too many recent warnings and bans take time stay out of trouble and reapply .

You may Reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.