Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsavagexx2316

Donator
Nov 4, 2022
Steam ID:76561199121690180
Discord name:xxsavagexx#2527
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
A solid 250h on scp But I did just come back after a couple weeks(4 or so weeks) break due to IRL issues

but now I'm on holidays so I could get around 7-10h each day

In what country are you located?:
Australia

Time zone:
AEST
Character name(s):
bob.”executioner” jermmey

Civilian name:
bob.”executioner” jermmey

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-So far I have not held a lot of roles in this server, but I was in Nu-7 as a SGT before I left due to IRL issues.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, but it is no longer active I only hold 1 warning to my name as far I am aware of and that was for killing another d-class in the bathroom, This was around 4-5 months ago though

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I see when I am playing, I don't usually see any captains on Gensec, which is really annoying due to the fact that the time I mainly play, there is not a lot of gensec staff and is this is an average 10 or so d-class always rioting and causing issues within the foundation. I also think it would be a lot of fun experiencing a new role in this server. I would also be dedicated to the role and putting a huge amount of time in to it.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

-I am well mannered, I respect all other personnel, I don't just kos d-class, I am professional when I RP and I try to keep issues within d-block to a minimum, I also try to show leadership in gensec as a RRT SGT and I also try to enforce as much code of ethics and code of conduct as best as I can in gensec when my peers are acting out.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Gensec captains are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of all gensec and d-class personnel, Captains are also responsible for dealing with negligent gensec that are not cooperating with IA or higher ups. And dealing with Riots and non-cooperative D-class. And a addition to safety they are responsible try to maintain stability within d-block

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
bob.”executioner” jermmey was a humble boy born is Sydney Australia 1990 He always love playing outside every day but then unfortunately his father was brutally murdered fighting in the war in Iraq. He swore to get vengeance on his father's death so from a young age was training himself to his absolute limits

Once he was 18 he enlisted into the army still thinking about his father's death, he graduated at the top of his battalion after he worked in the military, he got some recognition and was invited to work for a top-secret company the scp foundation. He looked at the pay he was freaking out. He quickly accepted and joined the group Nu-7, a small army that would protect the surface of a military base calld site 56 close by to a town called pine wood. After spending a couple of years in Nu-7 he slowly climbed the ranks and became a sergeant but quickly after his promotion he had to go home for some family issues he had to deal with. Unfortunately, he also had to leave nu-7 but after a while he came back to the foundation with a fresh mind and wanted to try something new so he joined the group Gensec which was a squadron that would run a small prison zone inside the facility. After spending a few more years he would go to the rank of riot sergeant, He heard some rumours that was going around that there was going to be a chance that he was going to be promoted to captain in the Foreseeable future, but he was still thinking about this father's death…

Last edited:

John Ramone

Oct 18, 2022
+Support
Bob is an excellent role-player, friendly and overall helpful. I think he'd make a great candidate for Captain.

Dan McCarthy

Sep 27, 2022
+Support
Very active
Have had some great experiences in roleplay
Maintains professionalism

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am here to inform you your application has been put on Hold. We want to see you on Gensec more before we reach a final verdict.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
+SUPPORT
I've seen maturity from this person onsite and offsite.
Is committed to the role of Gensec.
Nice person to work with.

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1668034981161.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Robin 'Iron' Trinket and Dpt. "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.