Bob Parkers Executive Researcher application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huss

Jun 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:509960682
Discord name: Huss#2763
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 3 weeks I think.
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands.
Time zone: Central European Summer Time.
Character name(s): Bob Parker

Civilian name: I have no civilian character.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I do not have any whitelisted jobs.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- once Fail rp job hopping as an scp.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- well because I want to help the research department grow and expand. I also want to help my fellow researchers with conducting interesting and creative research. And to teach new researchers on how to conduct research and how to make good documentation and to answer questions. And I want to be able to do research on clearance level 4 scp’s because I want to do more interesting research.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

- I'm an active member almost online everyday and I'm focused on achieving my goals. I'm good at teaching people Like how scps work or how you do good research or how you write an excellent document. I also think that I'm a good leader when I need to be one. And I have a lot of experience as a researcher so I know how things work. I also have good amount of knowledge on the scp’s in the site so that can really help to create fun and creative research.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
  • 3 excellent documents
  • I think what makes a document excellent is that it is interesting and detailed and generally a good story. And the formatting and good grammar is important so that it is easy to read.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
  • 1: Overlooking and helping other Researchers.
  • 2: Grading documents.
  • 3: Hosting Lectures.
  • 4: Teaching JR.Reseachers how to be a good Researcher.
  • 5: Giving permission for certain research like cross testing.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bob Parker grew up in a neighborhood in Australia. Bob always had a thing for science. He is always trying to invent new things. When Bob was going to highschool scp-106 breached containment and went to his highschool Bob and his highschool friend Jamie were in the library at the time, but they quickly came in contact with scp-106. scp-106 dragged Jamie to his pocket dimension to never be seen again. Bob saw all this taking place and told the Foundation member that he saw nothing too scared to even speak about what he saw so he did not get any amestics so the memory is stuck with him forever. When Bob got into college he studied science and engineering. With the things he had learned and some trial and error he created an anomalous super weapon to go and kill the entity he saw so long ago. Before he could. He was arrested and a foundation member took notice of the weapon and recruited Bob for the Scp Foundation. Bob, now 25 years old, is now assigned to scp-106 to contain it or terminate it so no one has to go through the same experience as he had.

Last edited:

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support
+Fun to RP with
+follow CoE/Coc within his tests

I supervised one of his tests as an IA before and he did insure the D-class personnel's safety and do follow the protocols.

DkTnt (Yi-Fu)

Jun 7, 2022
+Support
+Had alot of good RP experience with him
+ Good Researcher, read some of his papers
+ No bad experience and good application

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Active

+Had good RP experiences with
+Seems to enjoy researching and testing on others SCP
+Chill and friendly

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
+ SUPPORT
+ Great RP
+ Friendly interactions
+ Active

+ Good Application
Good luck :D

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
A good man knows how to RP properly. I have had many encounters with him and his character and ability to roleplay always stood out to me. Would make a worthy executive. The only thing I would like to see is you training other researchers or perhaps a lecture. Other than that, a good pick.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++Support
++ Very Professional
++++ Loves being a researcher
+ +++Understands researcher protocol very well.

+ Fun to be around and extremely friendly
+ Detailed Application

Nyx "Roseboy" Hart

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 24, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, poke me on teamspeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.