Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Trim

May 8, 2021
India
www.noscamcgo.com
Your in-game name: BOB2
Your SteamID: 76561198850329458
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850329458/
Date of ban: 1/8/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Millar
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Dont throw smokes and minge around in the evening
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes several times
Why should you be unbanned: It was a missclick as i tried to throw a smoke because everyone else was doing it and it just threw a grenade and there was 8 people there and some idiot actually grav gunned it into the main room where they were all so the grenade killed them all
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will reread the rules and make sure i dont break them
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to have fun over my last summer weeks and now i am banned so i cant play until i start school again

Last edited:

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
Hello there, B0B2, as you should know you shouldn't be throwing grenades randomly at all. Just because a few people were doing it messing around doesn't mean that it gives you a free pass to break the rules, and unfortunately your grenade killed a great amount of people within the area you were in. Furthermore, just because those small majority of people didn't report you for it doesn't mean that you will not get consequences for your actions, as staff are here to enforce the rules no matter what.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied.

As mentioned on similar appeals we do not tolerate people who end up affecting other players experiences with their actions and messing around. Wait out the remainder of your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.