BOB2 STAFF APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Trim

May 8, 2021
India
www.noscamcgo.com
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): BOB2
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have played like around 3 months now i would say
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): TRN BOB2 [LAWYER]
USSR name (regiment and rank): 10th SGT BOB2 [ORS]
Civilian name: FakeTaxi
Steam ID:
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have recieved over 40 warns and around 7 bans
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- No
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4+
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Because i want to always help people
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can always be on early in the mornings on the weekend to help people out

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Hello Bob. Might I just ask, since you are 14, did you gain permission from a Super Admin to make an application? The minimum age is 15 but can be lowered to 14 with Super Admin permission.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
-Support

-Your warnings and ban history is immense and you haven't explained them as the question asked

-Very little effort put into the application (I recommend having a look at other application for the standard that is expect in staff apps)

-Your reputation is known for being a minge.

Sorry but in my personal opinion you wouldn't make a good staff member.

Bob Trim

May 8, 2021
India
www.noscamcgo.com
Hello Bob. Might I just ask, since you are 14, did you gain permission from a Super Admin to make an application? The minimum age is 15 but can be lowered to 14 with Super Admin permission.
I saw it only read if you are 14 and have played the server long enough I didn't see anything about permission from sadmim

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
-support
-large ban and warning history(probably larger than mine)
-tries to get people warned, multiple times you have gone out of your way to get me in trouble with staff
-just a bit of idiot tbh

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
-Support
Im sorry man but you are too mingy for staff and as Barry said too young. You are not very mature and just resently demoted to SGT you also have been told multiple times to stop and given many chances to improve but you dont change. I do not believe you are suitable for the staff team.

Regards

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
- Support

Sorry Bob2, but I haven't really had many interactions with you except for a couple of sits. I couldn't learn a lot about you from your application, which makes me worry that not much effort was made in writing it. I see you have a lot of warnings and such so I can't give you anything above a - support for now.

Good luck

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
I saw it only read if you are 14 and have played the server long enough I didn't see anything about permission from sadmim
"14 year olds who have played for a long time and feel they demonstrate exceptional maturity can get permission from a super admin to apply."

You should have spoken to a Super Admin before making your application, though based on the verdicts you are getting it seems unlikely you would be able to get permission unfortunately.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Application Denied
As Cloak has already said, you should have received Super Admin permission.
You may re-apply once you reach the minimum required age, and include your SteamID in your application.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.