Bobby Hill's Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiri

Jul 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): _Mrbooty
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 80 Hours(edit: I just got my 7 day achievement)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Mountain Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Name: Bobby Hill Rank: Nu-7 PVT
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:547527872
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have one warning for RDM when I first joined the server, cause of lack of knowledge of the server rules.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was an admin on two separate DarkRP servers, a mod on a Deathrun server, and co-owned/coded my own DarkRP server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have somewhere around 1k hours (spread throughout multiple accounts) roleplaying on GMod.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Anywhere between 2-8 hours, depending on the day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I really enjoy playing on this server, and am interested in being able to help out more than I am currently able to. I took a 2-3 year hiatus from GMod and this is the server that got me interested in RP again.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I don't think I'm more qualified than any of the other applicants, but I just want to help keep the server enjoyable for everyone. I know an important part of being a staff member on any server is to remain impartial when dealing with situations, and to make sure to get the proper evidence/logs. There's definitely room for improvement on my part, and I'm 100% open to criticism.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

Last edited:

I quit

Jun 6, 2022
+/-Support
Only 1 warning
Not a lot of rp or in game interactions.

harryman

May 1, 2022
-/+ Neutral
-/+no interactions
-/+unknown rule knowledge
-/+unknown maturity

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Yukiri,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.