Not open for further replies.

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Your in-game name: Bobby1
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:91861058
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/epicsexoffender
Date of ban: 20/4/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban evasion/ and MRDM X | racism (before ban evasion)
Who banned you: Sahns/Terry walker
Ban length?: 30weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: If i do get tired of playing the server just go off and play another game so i don't affect the server in way
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: I have multiple warns/bans
Why should you be unbanned: I started getting bored of the server after many people who i played with before started leaving, but as of now they are all starting to come back. Also, during my time ban evading i did play the server seriously. The main reason i decided to get myself banned was just out of boredom and not enjoying the server due to people i enjoyed playing with not being there anymore, as of right now my ban is 30 weeks. If this is accepted, any warn I get should result in a permanent blacklist that cannot be appealed.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: If i do get bored, i will know that if i do anything stupid i won't be given anymore chances and will not be allowed back into the civilgamers community.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I miss playing it properly in honest, looking back at the times on afghan and island in 17th/JAF i very much enjoyed this server and with a few of these players coming back i'd like to get back into it.

I know this appeal has a very low chance of being accepted as my ban is still very recent but i have nothing to lose in making one.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Bobby1

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

If you get bored of the server you are obviously still not allowed to MRDM and make inappropiate comments. You have an extremely long history with bans and warnings, so this is not the first time you are banned from the server. Due to your extended history in /warnings

You may only re-appeal in 8 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.