GMT
In-game name and Previous Names:
Nato: Bobby1 Civ: DaBaby(blackthistime) USSR: RealDaBaby
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:91861058
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
I've made three but asked for the third one to be withdrawn.
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/bobby-schmurda-moderator-applications-v3.547/
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/bobby-shmurda-mrp-moderator-application-v2.480/
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/bobby-shmurda-mrp-moderator-application.371/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I received a few warnings when I first joined the server, these were for failrp and RDM. I have a few RDM warnings when I was just messing around with my friends. My latest warning was for driving in a truck as a goat which I was unaware was failrp
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I’m a current gamemaster on this server. (I would like to keep my GM roles if I became staff too)

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

This is the first server I have ever really played on, but I have shown that can I can do serious roleplay by being trusted with gamemaster permissions

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Weekdays I can hopefully be on for 2+ hours depending on schoolwork and rugby. Weekends/holidays I should be on for easily 4+ hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

For the 3 months and a bit that I have been playing on this server, I have always feel welcomed by the community. So now I feel like it is my time to give back to the community by becoming a moderator and helping out on the server! I also believe I could help boost the level of roleplaying on the server and give people a better MRP experience.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I'd say I am a pretty lenient and calm person who wouldn't lash out on minges who have the whole intention of MRDM. When I first joined I would have shot back but during the time I have been playing my maturity levels have increased and I would be able to deal with the situation calmly and efficiently. For the time I have been playing on the server my rule knowledge has increased. There are obviously things I could improve on but I will always be open to constructive criticism so any problems you have I will try and sort out and fix. Also, I believe to have shown that I am able to be trusted with admin powers as I have now been GM for around a week and have shown to have caused no problems with my new powers.

Thanks for reading I hope you consider me for staff :)

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+mature
+vary good rule knowledge
+active IG and TS
+has GM so I think hes trusted with this role
+friendly

overall a good fit for MOD :)

-a big fat minge(tony)

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Bobby!

Today I will go with a =Neutral because I haven't really interacted with you, so I'm unsure of rule knowledge and maturity.

Good Luck!

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
+/- Neutral

+ Activity Ingame/TS³

+/- Haven't had many Interactions with you.

Good Luck!

Ricky Hawking

MRP Supporter
Dec 26, 2020
= Neutral

Hi bobby I haven't interacted with you enough to leave a + or a - support

Good luck

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Seen In-game.
+Seen in TS.
+Mature from what I’ve seen.

+/- Unsure of your rule knowledge.
+Personally had no problems with you.

Hello there, Bobby, I’m giving you my support for those reasons stated. Regarding the rule knowledge point I do reckon you have the knowledge, as you were trusted with GM permissions, I just don’t fully know so I won’t put it down. Don’t let me down Bobby sir.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.