Status
Not open for further replies.

(1)Bonga

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34941638

2. In game name: [BB] (1) Bonga

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): No i have only some warnings.

4. Do you have a mic? Yes i do.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. https://civilgamers.enjin.com/forum/m/18343296/viewthread/32849164-i-want-to-be-cgsf-whitelisted

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? 120+ Hours i belive.
Used to play PD alot but took a break.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
a)
If the suspect is armed id procceed with causion persuading him to put his gun down if he complies id instruct him to face the wall and then calmly explain his situation and what is going to happen next.

If he doesnt comply id take my tazer out and pacifi him so hes no longer a threat. If the suspect is not in the range of tazer id do my best to neutralize the threat.

b)
If the suspect is not armed id tell him to face the wall after he faces the wall id ask him if he has something that would poke me, stick me or stab me if he doesnt have any of those items then id procceed to check him for any contraband, depending on the situation id ether give him a verbal warning or arrest him.

If he does not comply i would threaten him by telling him he will be tazed if he doesnt co-operate. If the suspect starts co-operating then refer to the situation above. Or if still isnt compling then id taze him. If the suspect is not in range of my tazer id request assistance in cornering the target.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
Id report the death and request backup if i cant handle the situation myself.

a)
If there are officers with me on the scene id ether try myself or tell one of the other officers to try and administer first aid to him if the situation allowes.
In the situation that the officer is busy resuscitateing him id go after the suspect and do my best in neutralizing him lethaly/non-lethaly if hes alone.
If he has company id do my best not to let them escape and wait for backup and then act on how the situation unravels.

b)
In the situation im alone id report the situation and request backup then procceede the same depending on if he is alone or has more people with him. If suspect is in my taze distance id instantly taze him and arrest him murder, if possible id try to save the officer if the medical team hasnt arrived yet.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
At first id scout the area looking for any backdoor entrences then id place some baricades down so other civiliants cant access the area and wont get injured. Then id ask the suspects to step outside of their property if they would not comply id get the warrant from the mayor so we can investiagate their base but fist id ask every police member if they have ammution and some hex shields. After that id appoint some police officers to secure the entrace of the area so no one execpt police can get in. CGSF members would breach in first followed by the S.W.A.T team. Id throw hexes down to minimalize casualties. If we would be raiding a megabase id buy a conglomerate armor to minimalize the taken damage.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
Id tell the suspect to stop running or he will be tazed. If he stops id tell him to face the wall and check him for any contraband then id ask him why did he run away, depending on what i found/didnt found on him either arrest him or give him a verbal warning. If he does not comply id inform other police memebers his location so whe can corner him and detain him. After detaing him id arrest him for not co-operating with police.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm Yes.
- Polite yet forceful Yes.
- Effective coordination Yes.
- Excellent marksmanship Yes.
-Great role-play ability Yes.

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 8/10
- Polite yet forceful: 9/10
- Effective coordination: 8/10
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8/10
- Role-Play Ability: 9/10

Vox

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Active as PD + TS3
+Decent RP
+Great combat ability
+Great raiding skills

Best of Luck

Reactions: (1)Bonga

Sofa

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support

+Active as PD + TS3
+Decent RP
+Great combat ability
+Great raiding skills

Last edited:
Reactions: (1)Bonga

Zizo

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted, Come speak to any Captain+ whenever you are free.

Status
Not open for further replies.