Bosshafter King T-Mod Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

User XYZ

Oct 29, 2022
Bosshafter King T-Mod Application [UK]
Martin

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
2d 7h 30m - also look screenshot ( proof of 1 Week achivement )

Austria

GMT +2

Gensec Riot Sergeant
IA Agent
Combat Medic
Biohazard Researcher
E11 SPC

have no CI account

have no Civilian account

STEAM_0:0:91442273

unbekanntesgeraet

Yes

UK Server

-
Yes - see the screenshot - WARNINGS&Banns
-
Yes - i already was staff member at some servers
-
Yes. I have extensive experience with serious roleplay on various RP servers (SCP:RP, MilitaryRP, DarkRP , FiveM and also Arma 3)
-
Normally im every day online so i'm active 3-5Hours per day
-
I am very happy about becoming a moderator for your server because I am friendly guy. I like gaming and like SCP:RP . I want to help other Players with their Troubles or Question. Of course, not everything can be solved, but I would like to do my best to help every user with the best of my conscience. If a player starts to do mischief or people destroy the fun of the game by breaking the rule, this must of course be punished and as i already sayed i like it to help Players.
-
I believe I can bring a combination of valuable skills to create a positive and rewarding roleplaying environment on your server. Finding the right one is of course difficult because there are many who may be good, but the difference is crucial. On the one hand, I differ from the other applicants in my long experience (as already mentioned, I was a team member on other servers for a year sometimes) but also in my manner of friendliness and that I am a solution-oriented person. I would like to try to offer and find the best possible solution for everyone. I am also a very friendly and motivated helpful person, which sets me apart from other applicants

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

- Bad Interactions

- Not friendly

- Immature

- Bad RP (always mixing)

- Inactive

- Just came back to the server very recently

- Advertising

Last edited:

User XYZ

Oct 29, 2022

-Support

- Bad Interactions

- Not friendly

- Immature

- Bad RP (always mixing)

- Inactive

- Just came back to the server very recently

U have personal problems with me but that a other story :)

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Neutral
I personally don't see you on often, however you're not very mingy and do try to RP. However I've seen you on a few occasions get overly aggressive and impatient with certain individuals, this can be a problem while doing staff duties as some people may not understand what you're trying to tell them

Most of your warnings are quite old/few recent ones, I suggest improving attitude and activity on the server.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
-Support
Interactions are neutral
-Recent warnings
+Application is decent and you have experience

DonkeyKong

Jun 4, 2022
-support. Having spoilers for every single question is eh
U get very angry and defensive when someone tells u off

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
+Support
+Friendly
+He's been professional recently
+Has actually stopped to minge
-is the recent warnings

You deserve it you should be given a second chance

Good luck!

Jesse Phil Fring

Sep 13, 2022
Not sure if I am allowed to edit these types of messages but I have decided to change my reaction to this:

+/- Neutral
+ Has experience
+ I see you a lot so presume you are active
+
/- Some people called you a minge as you have some IA job bans.
- Advertising in DMs and ingame
+/- Poorly made.
- Seen mixing, meta gaming and fail rping.

+ support
-active
-has experience

Last edited:

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
- Support

- not enough interactions
- immature
- Advertising in private Dms on Discord

image.png

Hey @User XYZ,
It is immature and unprofessional to delete your messages on Discord in order to avoid getting caught. Please refrain from doing this as it breaks rule/guideline number 9 of the application process.

Good luck with your application,
Holland

User XYZ

Oct 29, 2022
Based on your comment Holland, I will comment briefly in order to prevent any misunderstandings here. I have of course read the application process rules and understand that it may seem to you that I want to move forward with an application, but I wanted to ask you to submit a proposal which I wanted to submit with positive feedback as the proposal was always rejected until now. If several employees saw this positively, a rethinking of server administration might succeed. However, if it turned out that the staff members did not care about this topic and they were asked for positive feedback, the proposal would certainly be rejected. Before the question arises, which suggestion: IA Agents get the opportunity to do extra training in order to be able to use/buy the Tazer because it would be helpful. However, I thank everyone else, including you Holland, for the honest feedback. and also in a private matter - i hope that there is no dispute between us 2, so this is not in my interest

I'm sorry if my message to you was misunderstood here....

I also don't think it's quite right to publish private chats (even if it was about e11 stuff), so every chat has a certain privacy.... I think, however, that everything else on this topic deviates too much from the topic, which is why you're welcome to contact me via dm can be contacted for any queries.

So this topic (dm screenshot) is clarified for me holland

PPS: A member of the server management team has already been spoken to and the problem has been resolved

Thanks

//writed on mobile phone - sorry for grammitcal errors

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Based on your comment Holland, I will comment briefly in order to prevent any misunderstandings here. I have of course read the application process rules and understand that it may seem to you that I want to move forward with an application, but I wanted to ask you to submit a proposal which I wanted to submit with positive feedback as the proposal was always rejected until now. If several employees saw this positively, a rethinking of server administration might succeed. However, if it turned out that the staff members did not care about this topic and they were asked for positive feedback, the proposal would certainly be rejected. Before the question arises, which suggestion: IA Agents get the opportunity to do extra training in order to be able to use/buy the Tazer because it would be helpful. However, I thank everyone else, including you Holland, for the honest feedback. and also in a private matter - i hope that there is no dispute between us 2, so this is not in my interest

I'm sorry if my message to you was misunderstood here....

I also don't think it's quite right to publish private chats (even if it was about e11 stuff), so every chat has a certain privacy.... I think, however, that everything else on this topic deviates too much from the topic, which is why you're welcome to contact me via dm can be contacted for any queries.

So this topic (dm screenshot) is clarified for me holland

Thanks

//writed on mobile phone - sorry for grammitcal errors
That still dose not change how you advertised your application. which is against the application rules. Also you said in the photo shown by holland "Promise it stays between us" which means you probably had asked other people.

User XYZ

Oct 29, 2022
I know you have a problem with me @'Blue' and you're against me, which is why I'm just telling you - a member of the server management was spoken to and the case resolved.

Furthermore, I would now ask you to refrain from trying to start an unnecessary discussion here, as this is not productive. @'Blue'

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
-support
Has gone on misogynistic witch hunts against server members before. Horrible interactions. 3 IA jobbans and 2 IA warns (minge).
The spoiler formatting for the application is terrible.

Rosalyn 'Vrda'

Jul 15, 2023
York
Hello Bosshafter

After reading through your application and the responses I have decided to give you a

- Support

- Application was kind of hard to read.

- Recent warn for RDM

- According to your warn list you have been playing for almost a year but only have a day worth of play time? Unsure on how that adds up exactly as that is very low play time for such a period of time

- Hasn't held any senior or leadership roles and personally I haven't had any interactions with you that I can recall

- Was shown to be advertising in DMS, when this was called out he tried to blame Holland for leaking private DMS instead of focusing on the issue at hand. Also replies to other comments on the post have come across as immature.

I would love to see you more on the server and perhaps with more interactions and time to work on your role play and relations then I could give a positive support.

Status
Not open for further replies.