Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
I know you have a problem with me @'Blue' and you're against me, which is why I'm just telling you - a member of the server management was spoken to and the case resolved.

Furthermore, I would now ask you to refrain from trying to start an unnecessary discussion here, as this is not productive. @'Blue'
Whatever issues you and blue may have doesn't mean you can just ignore whatever review he leaves. And blue is right. You advertised your application which is clearly stated as against the rules. You also attempted to shift the blame against the holland.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+/- Not enough interactions

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @User XYZ ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to mostly negative opinions about you from our Community and opinions of the Resource Team. The Resource Team has decided to deny your application. I suggest trying to improve the communitys opinion about yourself by trying to interact with as many people as possible and leaving a positive image about yourself.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.