Bratan's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bratan

Jul 30, 2022
ISAF Bunks
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): raidn571
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 395 Hours server playtime.
In what country are you located?: Saudi Arabia
Time zone: GMT +3
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF SGT Bratan
NWO name (regiment and rank): 40th MR LCPL Bratann
Civilian name: natarB
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31563172
Discord ID: .3_
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application on Civil networks.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have never been warned, Kicked or banned.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I used to manage a couple of servers before in many different games so I have the experience and I'm almost positive I will not face any complicated issues to slow me, I'm pretty active playing from 3 to 6 hours everyday, I also have a clean warnings list, I high hopes to reach higher ranks If I got the chance to , I always look forward into supporting new players, Showing professionalism And proving myself will definitely get me there one day, I have hope that my experience and the time I spent here will make everything easy for me to handle as a staff member it really pushes my confidence but its the opportunity I didn't receive and this will be my time to earn it, And at the end, I feel like I'm well experienced when it comes to becoming a staff member and hopefully being perfectly fit for it.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Absolutely, When it comes to Military Roleplay I have started playing and got attached to it since 2016, A server where we made great memories and where I gained experience when it comes to serious roleplay I have reached the rank of Administrator on that server where I have gained a lot of experience on Military RP, I always lean towards serious RP because I get the joy behind making serious scenarios making it interesting for everyone especially for new players, I've been also enjoying most of my playtime in serious Dark RP since I used to own one back in 2015, A small community but I have got the chance to learn and experience a lot from it as an Owner and also as a player.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-6 hours daily.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
My ultimate goal is to contribute my expertise, and creativity to grow this widely diverse community within the server, It is my own selfish wish to make it so everyone would enjoy an immersive experience and build a lasting friendship, by joining the staff team, I aim to engage players through captivating content, and provide an exceptional support to make it an enjoyable gaming experience for everyone alike, I consistently strive to surpass expectations and achieve goals, meaning the server's reputation will always be my top priority.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Well I can provide the experience I have from other communities, How to deal with player, Working hard and being Unique in between everybody else, I prioritize my main duties, I know how most of the things work in this community I've been here long enough I can easily deal with people always there to help with their issues, I'm willing to increase My activity in the long term, My unwavering dedication and ability to quickly adapt to the situation makes me able to resolve conflicts with finesse and impartiality. Moreover, my passion for community building makes me an ideal fit for the role.

Last edited:

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
+Support

I have seen you actively playing in ISAF, you seem like a chill dude. I think you would be good for staff.

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Support
+Good App
+Good Vtime
+No Punishments
+/- No Interactions

From a Surface level view, I can safely say that you could be a good member of the staff team Bratan.
Good Luck on your verdict.

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
APPLICATION RESPONSE

Hello @Bratan

Thank you for taking your time in making your application.

I am pleased to announce that your application has been
ACCEPTED.

Please put "Waiting for Interview" and join the Interview Waiting Room in Teamspeak to proceed to the next stage of your application.

Once again we thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,
MRP Server Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.