Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4548363
Discord name: Altair#8520
For how long have you played on MRP: A long long time... (roughly 10 weeks in game time, 1680 Hours)

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT

UAN name (regiment and rank): PVT Elder Altair
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT Brian Bell (STS COL yesterday, approved application by Bogdan)
Civilian name: Drian Dell

Do you have a mic?: and a beautiful voice to match

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No...

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warnings, one for basecamp too long ago to remember, rock above mosque at nato base. Another for ROE in backwater, drove an armoured vehicle into enemy territory while chasing.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Previously I've been a general and COL of AG twice before being the First COL of STS. A lot of high ranks and good understanding of the responsibilities.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
Huge ammounts of experience, I can teach those in most high positions from my own experience and help to better their leading and documentation work. Very few people have held as many high positions as I have and I would enjoy passing on my knowledge.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
Ex AG COL, Ex STS COL, Ex UHC GEN, Ex Senior Moderator.

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
Highly regarded by all regiments across both NWO and UAN.
Good experience in high positions
Level headed
Lots of documents created in the past.

Weaknesses:
Some days unable to get online for long periods (though usually accessible by discord)
Little experience in regiments other than Special forces (however have been reg gen for all but SWB/ABT in the past)

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
+support
+friendly
+good leadership
+good knowledge

-bullies me sometimes
would love for you to be a sc however you bully me your only bad quality

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+support

One of the finest leaders USSR/NWO has seen. Took AG for so long and brought it back to life, not something anyone can do. Helped STS get off the ground and deserves to be SC.

Nico | Od1n

Mar 17, 2022
+ Support
As an old AG femboy I remember Brian as a LT back on Afghan more than a year ago. This man has been on the grind for so long it is not even funny. He has given his time and dedication to this community for long enough to make him a model leader and worthy of any type of command. He also loves men so that's a +1 in AG books.

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+Support

This guy bullies me and doesn't listen to me when i PT him for bullying me his only redeeming quality is his massive personality (abs). But seriously he does a great job in any position he's given and has the experience.

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
+Support
+mature
+active
+great leader
+ex HC member and highly deserves HC

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.