Brian's staff application [SCP-RP UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Naaruto

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 177 hours ( )

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 PVT Brian Hatake

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G Brian Uchiha

Civilian name: Brian Hyuga

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225156939

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-brians-scp-096-application.5146/#post-34155

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: - Toxicity which led to the one below
- Severe toxicity
(Appeal accepted [https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ban-appeal.5003/])
- RDM
- Hitbox abuse
(3)
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- N/A

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Minimum 6 hours, however I am usually online throughout most of the day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to become a moderator for SCP-RP because I have a lot of enjoyment within this server and I enjoy helping people. I usually help people already when they have questions in OOC and I enjoy going out of my way to assist people in any way possible. I would like to take this further and I can do so by becoming a moderator for this server. Although I first started playing this server 2 weeks ago, over this period I have learnt a lot and I believe I have gained enough knowledge and understand the server enough to be able to become staff on it. This can be proved through my playtime.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe I can help out this server because I can come to fair decisions over sits and other situations I may encounter during my duties as a moderator. I will ensure everyone has a fair and friendly RP experience and I can be there at certain hours where staff may not be so active. For example, after about 12:00 AM I have noticed that there is a slightly longer delayed response time in sits and I can be there to ensure that this isn't the case due to my flexibility of available hours when playing. I believe I am also able to be helpful because I would be dedicated to the job and wouldn't do it just for the perks. This means you wouldn't ever have to worry about inactivity from me or lack of work.

Sledge

Jun 30, 2022
+Support

+
Extremely active
Good roleplay interactions in-game
Friendly OOC
Good application

Elzonli

Jul 12, 2022
-/+ Neutral, leading to +support

+Always see you whenever I play
+Helpful
-Warnings

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @barkthisspliff ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.