Bright's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright_Ghost

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 23, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Bright

For how long have you played on CG MRP: 2 days nearly (seems like nothing) this is played time I have been in the server 2 weeks and 3 days

In what country are you located?: Belgium

Time zone: GMT +01.00

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF SSGT Bright

USSR name (regiment and rank): /

Civilian name:
Snoopi Dawg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63735806

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes, this is my first.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Not that I know of no.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have been staff on multiple RP communities, StarwarsRP

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have been top rank in fleet several times on different starwarsRP servers also I played a lot of fiveM in a server which is a hard server to get in first of all and then the Roleplay is really intense so I could say that I have quite the experience yes. I have over 1.3 k hours in Gmod most of those spent in Roleplaying situations and also over 1.3 k hours in FiveM which is all played in roleplaying servers. most of which are whitelisted so u need to apply to get even a chance to join the servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
There will be days where I can push as much as 8-10 hours in but most of the days I can get a steady 3-5 hours in daily obviously there will be days that I am really busy with work/ school / Girlfriend xD. So lets say I can play 5/7 days guaranteed a week. So I feel that I would be a active and good addition to the team of moderators.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I know I don't have a lot of played time on your server but from what I see and experienced this will definitely be a server I would like to moderate for and put some work and effort in. I also always like to be a helping hand in a team of great people and take some tasks of the shoulders of some people to help them have also a more relaxer admin time. I also like to give players a nice a enjoyable stay on the game and server they like to play. Because sometimes I see that there is 1 admin online and then I kind of feel bad making sits because they are probably already heavy work loaded so that is also a think I want to help with.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am not only a serious player and Roleplayer but I also respect all the rules that will be given to me during my period of Moderating. Also I think of myself that I am a versatile person. U can give me any job or task and I will try my absolute best to complete task to your requirements. Now I know 2 days playtime is not a lot, but I want to give me at least a period of maybe helper so I can prove myself over time and gain your respect in the team as a good person of course. I also signed up for the trainer program I think this also shows encouragement and will to do something that will help the people playing and wanting to play. U can ask Chadimir if there are trainees needed to be trained I mostly take that task on me because I actually enjoy doing that. I also can help outside of the server seeing that I am experienced in coding and IT stuff so I can also take the support channel in Discord on me if needed and wanted of course.

Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
-support
  1. You must have played on the server for at least two weeks before creating your application.
  2. no interactions
  3. your rank does not match with how long you have been on
Have a good day-Dor

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
i think you have referrenced another server in your app which goes against one rule and you say you have played for nearly 2 days when the server requires at least 2 weeks

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral leaning to -support

-/+Need to be playing for at least 2 weeks (How have you got SGT in 2 days?) Is active in game, not too sure if been around for 2 weeks or not. (Thank you for clarifying, Bright)
-Recall seeing you complaining in /ooc about various issues regarding the USSR, I'm not confident you'd put that bias aside for staff duty.
-Not had any interactions afaik
+Good application, lots of detail
-/+ don't over-promise the time you can be on, realistically 3/5 hours a day is a lot of time to be actively staffing and will almost certainly lead to burn-out

Good application, but for the reasons stated, I'll be leaning towards not being able to give my support at this time. Regardless, best of luck!

Last edited:

Bright_Ghost

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 23, 2021
Neutral leaning to -support

-Need to be playing for at least 2 weeks (How have you got SGT in 2 days?)
-Recall seeing you complaining in /ooc about various issues regarding the USSR, I'm not confident you'd put that bias aside for staff duty.
-Not had any interactions afaik
+Good application, lots of detail
-/+ don't over-promise the time you can be on, realistically 3/5 hours a day is a lot of time to be actively staffing and will almost certainly lead to burn-out

Good application, but for the reasons stated, I'll be leaning towards not being able to give my support at this time. Regardless, best of luck!
Sorry for the miss understanding the 2 days is actual playime as in 48 (now more) playtime but i have been in for longer.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Neutral

-Recently joined the community, bare minimum time in server before staff application

-not many interactions
-unsure of rule knowledge

+active during their time on the server
+High previous experience

I Wish you luck in your application and would be happy to modify my verdict after a few interactions with you and a little verification on your knowledge of the rules.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Neutral

- I have not had enough interactions with you to form a verdict.

Good luck!

'a' TS Kenny

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
neutral
minimum time needed
if you can dev talk to one of the senior devs.

remove the other community names from the application.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral

-Active ig/ts3
-Few interactions
-Unsure on ruleknowledge

Best of luck, bright

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Application Denied

Hello Bright,
Thanks for making a Moderator application,
After checking your in game playtime you first joined the server on Saturday the 23rd of October, and made this application on Wednesday the 3rd of November, before you had played the server for two weeks. Although the staff application minimum is two weeks, I'll always recommend waiting longer so that players in game get a chance to know you and you'll receive more positive verdicts for your application, you're more than welcome to re-apply once two weeks have passed.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.