Bright's SCP-RP Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holoto

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 10, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Final_Toxicity

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 4d 17h 16m and 55s

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: UTC +1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 LCPL [REDACTED] "Bright" or Executive researcher Dr Holo Bright

Chaos name (include your rank): CS Holo Carson (CI - Recruit)

Civilian name: Marksman of the Underworld (it was for an event i was in)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:496262594

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application for any of the civil gamers servers.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for RDM as a D-Class and 1 warning for trespassing as surface zone however this was a very long time ago and i have learnt a lot in my time on the server. I have also took the time to read most if not all rules for both Facility and civilian members to gain a better knowledge on how to act and conduct myself properly on the server.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was a mod on a Minecraft server for a long time so i have learnt how to be calm and polite through that experience. I also learnt how to be fair and unbiased while doing staff jobs as i treat everyone on the server as equals and am not afraid to help someone even if the staff is the defendant.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I play most of my RP on this server seriously and even though i can be light hearted i can also be serious. I have also been involved in lots of events like SCP-500 and other smaller events. I am also part of O-1 with no strikes against my character which, in my opinion, shows that i can be involved in serious RP situations.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4-6 hours every day however i am sometimes on for longer depending on how my schedule is.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to help improve the server in as many ways as i can whether that be in RP situations or helping in events. I also want to help everyone on the server have a good time while in RP and make the server the best place i can be.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I don't have many special features about me but i believe i have shown through my actions on the server that i want to help others in any way i can. I am an executive researcher and have helped countless people over my time there and play on the server daily. I go over to the US sever to help with training researchers to better improve the RP quality of a server i don't play on just so others have a good time like i do. I have been in most if not all of the departments and have a good knowledge of what to do and the protocols behind them.

Last edited:

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
+Support
+ Active In-Game/TS
+ Great roleplay interactions.
+ Mature
= Warnings, however they are old and so I won't give it a negative.

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Good guy
+ Good RP interactions
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Good work ethic

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support

Friendly, active, good at RP and a good guy overall. Good luck!

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ Good application
+ Good RP interactions

+ Kind of has some staff experience

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi Bright,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.