Bring back community meetings

Oct 10, 2022
Back when Cloak was still CM of Civil Networks it gave people a lot more hope and interest the server knowing that work is being down. But now with out community meetings and showing what the dev team is working on and showing us future plans it gives the community a feeling of being in the dark. This server has been dying slowly and adding community meetings back may give hope back into this server and cause more people to play and try it out again.

That's all folks.

Reactions: Niox and Kvalax

Yeke

Community Manager
Community Manager
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Back when Cloak was still CM of Civil Networks it gave people a lot more hope and interest the server knowing that work is being down. But now with out community meetings and showing what the dev team is working on and showing us future plans it gives the community a feeling of being in the dark. This server has been dying slowly and adding community meetings back may give hope back into this server and cause more people to play and try it out again.

That's all folks.

Hello,

I would love to do more meetings, however I can't do them at set times unfortunately, and will eventually be doing more Fireside Chats / Town Halls as needed, for now however as I have been in post 24hrs, I cant say for certain when the next one will be.

Generally the meetings are as follows;

Fireside chats
- Used for showing off upcoming development
- Discussion of other topics related to the server
- Small Q&A

Town Hall
- Generally used as a back and forth Q&A session in order to ascertain opinions etc, usually made when there is a need to have an open forum rather than a post or discord thread.

These do take a significant amount of time, and as a result I will try to host them as and when I can, rest assured.

Kind Regards
Yeke