bring back darkrp petition

[pG]JeSTeR

Jun 8, 2021
greetings. im one of the old players of the darkrp server i used to play there with my team of 10 people and that server was one of the best in all of gmod and we've never been able to find a good server that comes anywhere close to cg darkrp. if anyone agrees with me please support this thread in anyway u can so maybe the owners of cg will consider running it again and giving it another chance

loltomom

Aug 25, 2022
i dont know why it suddenly died i had so much fun in that server if they ever run it again i'll definitely start playing

Reactions: Barbod

aLcAtRaZ

Aug 25, 2022
greetings. im one of the old players of the darkrp server i used to play there with my team of 10 people and that server was one of the best in all of gmod and we've never been able to find a good server that comes anywhere close to cg darkrp. if anyone agrees with me please support this thread in anyway u can so maybe the owners of cg will consider running it again and giving it another chance
yes please consider it i think it's worth a shot

EfiMan

Sep 17, 2021
Yeah .
Thats one of the best servers on gmode dark rp servers .
Please run it back again <3

kian separi

Aug 25, 2022
yes we really miss that SV I used to play with my friends in that sv and its really missjudjement of you to ban that SV pleassseee bring it back

pouria.jr

Aug 25, 2022
i spend a part of my life in CG darkrp its best time of my life and make me happy. i have bad cancer i wish i can play one more time with my firends

MSD

Aug 25, 2022
yea i hope they bring this sv back .

MehranMehranMehran

Aug 25, 2022
i agree too BRING BACK DARKRP PLEASE

Reactions: [pG]JeSTeR

AnxieT

Aug 25, 2022
Its actually a great idea to have the darkrp back , i used to play all of my free time on cg darkrp and actually this server was the main reason why i used to play the game
I really miss the game mode
Cant wait to play again

Reactions: [pG]JeSTeR

renger+

Aug 25, 2022
I love CG dark RP please bring it back it's the best dark RP mode in Garry's mod and the CG config is awesome