bring back darkrp petition

Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
  • Haha
Reactions: PaRsAHnR

kalok-

Aug 26, 2022
buying vcminers and protecting them in my base was the most fun i ever had in a game and i would do it again if they bring it back.

Dec 25, 2020
i would love to see cg get back, but someone said they are working on a new server or something?
idk if cg will ever come back but this post in particular showed me that bringing darkrp back wouldn't be such a bad idea and it would actually be a good one, i can see many people wanting to play on darkrp if one that it gets back

but its always up to @Hydro i guess, we would love to hear an answer from you so we would have something to talk about or even if your answer is a no. then it would be good to hear that too so we wouldn't waste our time in this post.
@Reco love your new glasses , we can talk about the
meth part
later on my dm's

Jones

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 6, 2021
Agreed man! I hope [pG] and Visionnaires bring DarkRP back toghether and create an alliance unlike any other.

Regards, Trial Developer Reco

PS, @Foufasto, what do you think of my new glasses?

ind a good server that comes anywhere close to cg darkrp. if anyone agrees with me please support this thread in anyway u can so maybe the owners of cg will consider running it again and giving it another chance

bring back magic bartender

gmod screenshot.jpg

Reactions: Reco and [pG]JeSTeR

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
MAN I LOVE DARKRP fudgy darkrp was the shit onetime i was the mayor and made the entire server into a cult and we banned all gods and flying people and that there was only 1 god and it was the mayor so we would make tickets cuff the admins and crucify them good times

Barbod

Aug 26, 2022
greetings. im one of the old players of the darkrp server i used to play there with my team of 10 people and that server was one of the best in all of gmod and we've never been able to find a good server that comes anywhere close to cg darkrp. if anyone agrees with me please support this thread in anyway u can so maybe the owners of cg will consider running it again and giving it another chance
it was a really good server and i played at this server please run this server again plz

amirgood5530

Aug 26, 2022
greetings. im one of the old players of the darkrp server i used to play there with my team of 10 people and that server was one of the best in all of gmod and we've never been able to find a good server that comes anywhere close to cg darkrp. if anyone agrees with me please support this thread in anyway u can so maybe the owners of cg will consider running it again and giving it another chance
It was a wonderful server, it will be great if it comes back