bring back darkrp

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
We're considering our options with DarkRP. Right now we don't have any news for you, but we may in the future, once we increase our capacity to handle more servers.

Reactions: Reco and Hydro

Mrwhite

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
i actually didin't expect to get a serious answer.
thanks cloak
ik that darkrp was dead so you guys kinda had to just shut it down but im really sure when you guys bring it back people will consider joining it again.

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
Hey, one of the reasons I applied for dev is to help out with the work that needs to be done and with DarkRP in case it returns. Like the others mentioned, it won't return just now, but might in the future.

Mrwhite

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Hey, one of the reasons I applied for dev is to help out with the work that needs to be done and with DarkRP in case it returns. Like the others mentioned, it won't return just now, but might in the future.
i hope it will return, good to see you as a dev now dude, congrats.

Reactions: Reco

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
I think the planning would have to be perfect, with also making sure people dont leave MRP/CC/SCP to go to a new server. I think that would be difficult but hopefully they can bring it back soon, so many memories from there.

Mrwhite

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Everyone remembers pG. Ask any ex-CG player that played during 2020 and they will definitely know exactly what you're talking about
good to know we left a good(not for some people) memory.

• Haha
Reactions: Jons

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
It would be interesting to know what _Specifically_ people would be looking for with a darkrp release.

Just for curiosity's sake