bring back darkrp

Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
It would be interesting to know what _Specifically_ people would be looking for with a darkrp release.

Just for curiosity's sake
I know this was used before, but a town hall would be good here. After this, the server could be reopened for a few days to test the new features and see whether it'd be worthwhile to relaunch the server. Or a system similar to CC's EVOP could be used to test controversial changes that could be rolled back if it were bad.

Reactions: Mrwhite
Dec 25, 2020
It would be interesting to know what _Specifically_ people would be looking for with a darkrp release.

you really don't have to add anything special to the server.i think the old server addons and jobs and even guns was fine.it can even be a chance for you to kind of remake the old server by adding a little bit of stuff or jobs or idk player models or even removing some of the stuff that might've been annoying in the past.

the only suggestion im making here is the weapons,it really made people mad back then specially special weapons which you could unlock with 30 mil and only get to use them for like 30 times(this was added on 2020 if i remember correctly)what im saying is to remove the limit and raise the price of every special weapon create.

im just looking for the good old days dark rp experience, it was such a fun time back then when the server had like 100 players. and im sure if the darkrp server gets re launched people will get back to playing in it cause they miss the experience now that its not a thing anymore, im gonna be honest cg darkrp was the best experience i had in gmod cause all the other servers were(and are still )shit.

by returning the server and adding more stuff into it, im sure people from all around the scp rp and mil rp would be interested in playing on it and all other players who love darkrp servers in gmod(trust me there is a lot of rich 12 year olds out there)

i don't really know if you and ventz and other high ranks really agree to bring it back , but you can give it a chance.
as reco said you can launch a test server for it and then see if its doing any good for your community or not.

Last edited: