Content Suggestion Bring Back Old GSD Models

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Brings back the old GSD models and removes the new ones.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Probably but I don't care to look.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
The old GSD models were better.
Everyone will be :SteamHappy:

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Nobody likes the new models and we've had more than enough time to "get used" to these ones and people still very much dislike them. The old ones looked better regardless of what anyone else says.

Sep 10, 2023
-support

"me and some others dislike how these models look, please remove them" thats the same reason why we changed them. Everyone has differing opinions. Cheddar already made these models, worked hard on them, and they look good. There are riot helmets (IRL) that have neck guards at the back of them like gensec do. These neck guards are heavier than what's usually seen but considering what they deal with, its not unreasonable.

As for colors, that can easily be changed. I myself can even change the colors on them to white or whatever accent the community wants, but only if its something the entire community actually wants and not just one vocal portion of them. (Ventz also has to want it lol)
I like the models, just think they'd look better with Blue Accents instead of just being Fully black

That one vocal portion is the portion that actually plays that branch. You made a suggestion yourself for E-11s models to change to the old ones why can't GenSec lol.
I never made any such suggestion. I'm the one who got the models changed to the current ones. You can make this suggestion, everyone is free to have their opinions, I just disagree with it and think these models are good.

Sep 8, 2023
+support
New SCU is pretty cool, keep that, but the rest are shit, I don't want no samurai in my department
fun fact the captain and chief models are the same, they have only 1 bodygroup changed between them.

Zack Baker

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
-Support
Like how FrostByte said, I prefer to change the colours to a more blue colour like before and change only some of the models to look a bit better. This could be having a sort of old model of the captain model back in some way and such. So, pretty much what I'm saying is keep the current models but do change them slightly and keep some of the current ones like the SCU model as the SCU model is brill in my opinion.

-support

"me and some others dislike how these models look, please remove them" thats the same reason why we changed them. Everyone has differing opinions. Cheddar already made these models, worked hard on them, and they look good. There are riot helmets (IRL) that have neck guards at the back of them like gensec do. These neck guards are heavier than what's usually seen but considering what they deal with, its not unreasonable.

As for colors, that can easily be changed. I myself can even change the colors on them to white or whatever accent the community wants, but only if its something the entire community actually wants and not just one vocal portion of them. (Ventz also has to want it lol)
Literally this.

-Support

A lot of time and effort was put into this and it was also reviewed by content team. Just to revert it is a waste.

-support

Literally this.

-Support

A lot of time and effort was put into this and it was also reviewed by content team. Just to revert it is a waste.
darth-vader-main_4560aff7.jpeg

+ Support

Steve Austin

Apr 20, 2024
-support

having the clothing under the armor be the same blue as the old models would be good, helps differentiate them from other jobs like DEA or from looking like 912